Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Patty Jo
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 24th 10, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Patty Jo
Tough decision for my cat

I'm real sorry you have to deal with this. I know how tough it is. My
son had a white cat that had the same thing.
He opted for 2 surgeries & then a third. Each time taking more of the
cat's ear. I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 4th 09, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By Patty Jo
Kitten Update! (Cybercat)

Yep, I wouldn't worry about the lump. And she'll enjoy the warm milk
eye bath better than cold water...pj
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 3rd 09, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By Patty Jo
Kitten Update!

I've always bathed crusty baby eyes with warm milk. Believe it or not,
it works great. As for that incision, is it from spaying? If so, the
lump is normal & it'll go away by itself. So happy for you!...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 25th 09, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Patty Jo
Inexpensive Outside Cat House

My husband made a great one using sheets of 4x8 siding. It's attached
to the side of our house. It's 2 stories with a ramp inside going to
it's upper floor. He even put sliding windows in with...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 24th 09, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Patty Jo
RIP My old friend

Matthew, I hope you find some comfort in this..turn up sound... My
heartfelt sympathy ...Patty Jo
http://www.wtv-zone.com/nywoman/PAGES/PAGE30.html
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 11th 09, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Patty Jo
Relapse/bad news update/Kelly

This has always comforted me in these kinds of situations. I hope it
will also bring peace and closure to you:
LETTER FROM LUCKY

http://www.wtv-zone.com/nywoman/PAGES/PAGE30.html
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 16th 09, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Patty Jo
Has anyone let cats live in their garage?

I have an outside cathouse that we've used for years.My hubby built it
out of plywood, but you can use a doghouse or anything else you can come
up with. Just have a small cat-size entrance door, put...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 16th 08, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Patty Jo
I AM YOUR CAT

A gentle reminder for us all...

http://www.wtv-zone.com/nywoman/PAGES/PAGE27.html
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 24th 08, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By Patty Jo
Depression from my cats death

I'm so sorry for your loss. I've been there too many times myself. Just
know that Kiki is alright and I hope you can take comfort from this
card. It always makes me feel better after reading...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 15th 07, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Patty Jo
End of my cat pee-pee rope!

I had that problem with my 17 year old cat too. She'd poop inside the
box, but pee over the edge. Solution: I went to Walmart & got some puppy
training pads & layed one in front of the box. Problem...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 14th 07, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Patty Jo
Help--Stomatitis

My son has a cat with stomatitis. She goes into the vet about once a
month for a steroid shot. This gives instant relief.
I have another with it which the vet discovered went he went in for a
teeth...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 1st 06, 06:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Patty Jo
cat now chewing on me and I'm not sure why.

I'd be asking the people who "played" with him while you were
hopitalized! They may have introduced him to rough play & he now likes
it & finds it great fun. Just a thought...pj
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 9th 06, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Patty Jo
Boycott Gettysburg (Charlie)

Chuckle chuckle...I'm only a lurker here but, Charlie, your comment
cracked me up. And I'm still laughing. Thanks, I needed it...pj
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13