Showing results 1 to 25 of 68
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sandra
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 27th 06, 07:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By sandra
Did I really say that?!

He he he! You have been summoned by the Mother Ship telepathic system! Good
luck getting the household healthy in time to have another feline helper!

sandra
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 27th 06, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By sandra
Update on my mom

Patti,

Purrs and hugs from Memphis and Phoenix. Having lost my Dad a year ago, I
know what it feels like. Just try to think of the good times and remember
the love you had for each other.
Have a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 27th 06, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By sandra
Plunging into depression

Hang in there, we hope you will soon be soaring into happiness again

sandra
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 25th 06, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By sandra
My mom

Many purrs for Ruby and the rest of your family.

sandra
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 22nd 06, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By sandra
KFC goes to TED's

Hope all goes well with KFC and that she is home soon,

sandra
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 22nd 06, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By sandra
Ooops!

I thought I'd give the furry pair a treat yesterday, and got out some frozen
chicken slices. I put them in a bowl on the counter to defrost for supper
later.
Hubby and I went out for the evening...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 22nd 06, 07:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By sandra
What would your cat save.

I think Memphis would have to save Phoenix. Memphis doesn't play much,
except the zoomies with his friend, and if separated at night, he yowls! Not
that he wants to snuggle, just know where he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 06, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By sandra
Please rev those purr motors... :o)

Purrs coming for a good outcome!

sandra
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 06, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By sandra
A positive story about my father

My younger son always made out having got the cats was a stupid idea. Guess
who is always picking up Phoenix and saying 'come to Uncle Lukeys' room'!
Cat has him well under control...

sandra
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 06, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By sandra
Ping Takayuki or Cantate

Ok, response from a Brit here! Confinement is a term used for the time of
labour/delivery of a baby.
I think it stems from times long ago, when well to do women would be advised
by the doctor or...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 15th 06, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By sandra
OT Civilization 4 Players

Hehe! Our eldest son has recently been introduced to Civilisation. He likes
it, but then he is a game player and doing computing at Uni. I sometimes
think he is attached by umbilical cord to his...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 15th 06, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By sandra
Furminator

You must be joking!
We have a furminator, and take Memphis and Phoenix outside to use
it.Believe me when I say it gets a LOAD of fur out each time, and we do it
at least once a week! We can never...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 15th 06, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By sandra
Poor Kits :( - purrs for the little guys

Obviously a real sicko. He should be locked up fast. Chances are not only
will he do something else to an animal, but to kids too before long.

sandra
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 14th 06, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By sandra
Phoenix

Yep, just like teenagers!

sandra
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 14th 06, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By sandra
Memphis

Just posted one of his majesty on abpa

sandra
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 14th 06, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 60
Posted By sandra
Walthamstow!!!???

After seeing what goes on at drinking fountains years ago at Disney in
Florida, I wouldn't take my chances!
I actually saw a mother telling her child to put their mouth around the tap
to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 14th 06, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By sandra
Phoenix

Just posted a couple of pics of him on abpa. Just going to see if Memphis is
doing anything photogenic!

sandra
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 06, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 60
Posted By sandra
Walthamstow!!!??? Lorraine

Have no idea how long they will keep it up. Think it stupid they will allow
baby milk as long as an adult tastes it - do they think suicidal bombers
would balk at tasting something even if they...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 06, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 60
Posted By sandra
Walthamstow!!!??? Lorraine

http://www.bmibaby.com/bmibaby/en/index.aspx?p=9&cf=deals1

If you read this, you will see that laptops are NOT being allowed as hand
baggage in UK. Don't know what it's like in the states, but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 06, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By sandra
I'm back...

welcome back Helen, Purrs from Memphis and Phoenix too.

sandra
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 06, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 60
Posted By sandra
Walthamstow!!!??? OT

When it comes to items or official paperwork, i'd sooner not leave any of it
to chance.
Fed ex ing the stuff may work or may not, have to explore that one.

I recently posted a laptop (new) to a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 06, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 60
Posted By sandra
Walthamstow!!!???

good luck with your journey!

I can see the airports and flight companies making money out of not being
able to take foodstuffs on board!

The thing that worries me, is that if you have to put...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 6th 06, 07:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By sandra
Night Moves [BW?]

Thanks Yowie,

This really made my morning! After all they put us through, we are still cat
slaves. I spent a large part of the night trying to ignore Phoenix
scratching at various doors in our...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 5th 06, 08:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By sandra
Miranda between the windows

She is so lovely! Our double glazing in UK consists of two sheets of glass
about a cm apart in a sealed unit within one frame, so no space for kitties!

sandra
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 06, 09:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By sandra
She's gone - RIP Cleo

So sorry. Thinking of Cleo and you.