Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 29th 07, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By [email protected]
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

On Jun 29, 10:30 am, "CatNipped" wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 28th 07, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By [email protected]
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

Usenet doesn't work like that, and the persons who starts a thread has
no special rights or powers when it comes to controlling the direction
of it. The conversation goes where it goes.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 28th 07, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By [email protected]
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

Meanwhile.......
things have kinda taken a turn for the worse with the kittens.

See, Beowulf is the excited, exploratory kind of tomcat, who will jump
on anything, play with you whenever you want,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 28th 07, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By [email protected]
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

Wow, wtf are you guys talking about? I thought this was about my cats.
Chill out, take this conversation elsewhere.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 27th 07, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By [email protected]
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

oops. That link didn't work

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/afairjudgement/Rofl.jpg
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 27th 07, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By [email protected]
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

Well, this thread got crazy pretty fast :)

Yes, it's true, we did adopt from a shelter at the same time that I
just had to get my hands on a Fold. I had seen pictures of them, even
without the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 26th 07, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By [email protected]
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

On Jun 26, 8:20 am, sheelagh wrote:
On 25 Jun, 19:43, "

wrote:
On Jun 25, 2:40 pm,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 26th 07, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By [email protected]
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

On Jun 25, 6:55 pm, bookie wrote:
On 25 Jun, 19:43, "

wrote:
On Jun 25, 2:40 pm,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 25th 07, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By [email protected]
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

On Jun 25, 2:40 pm, "
wrote:
Hey thanks for the response!
I think you're right. She actually only seems to cry a lot when she's
left alone in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 25th 07, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By [email protected]
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

Hey thanks for the response!
I think you're right. She actually only seems to cry a lot when she's
left alone in the room. I think she's had people and other kittens
around her since her birth so...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 25th 07, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By [email protected]
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

Well yesterday (6/24/07) I met up with a breeder and got a 12 week
female Scottish Fold. We're keeping her in our bedroom (which is
plenty cozy, has everything she needs), but she doesn't want to...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11