Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 223rem
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 2nd 07, 11:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By 223rem
I gave away my cats, I'm heartbroken

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I may have use the term barn cats incorrectly; my cats may kill mice,
but they only eat cat food. My landlord knows that. He also mentioned
that the cats will be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 2nd 07, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By 223rem
I gave away my cats, I'm heartbroken

I will be moving from a house in a suburban/semi-rural area to an
apartment in a big metropolis. Now my cats can go out whenever they
want and in fact they spend more time outdoors than indoors....
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 12th 06, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By 223rem
A few more cat pics

Is that a cat-bull terrier mix?
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 12th 06, 07:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By 223rem
Google crossing pond! (pic)

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
On 11 Dec 2006 11:54:24 -0800, "223rem" wrote:

http://i17.tinypic.com/4703l10.jpg

Somebody likes to live dangerously!

True, and it worries me....
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 11th 06, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By 223rem
Google crossing pond! (pic)

http://i17.tinypic.com/4703l10.jpg
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 06, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By 223rem
Cat in funny pose

Takayuki wrote:
"223rem" wrote:
http://i16.tinypic.com/2z8z0r7.jpg

that's how she sleeps, too (sorry for the shallow depth of field, I had
to open the lens all the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 06, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By 223rem
A day for trapped animals

Should have put the cat in the car with birdie.
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 2nd 06, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By 223rem
Cat in funny pose

William Hamblen wrote:
On 2 Dec 2006 12:40:48 -0800, "223rem" wrote:

http://i16.tinypic.com/2z8z0r7.jpg

that's how she sleeps, too (sorry for the shallow depth of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 2nd 06, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By 223rem
Cat in funny pose

http://i16.tinypic.com/2z8z0r7.jpg

that's how she sleeps, too (sorry for the shallow depth of field, I had
to open the lens all the way up).
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 29th 06, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By 223rem
My cats OK after home alone for 4 weeks!

I was on a trip abroad for four weeks. I left a ground floor window
open (I live in a very low crime area), plenty of dry food, several
pots full of water on the floor. I dont have a litter box. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 29th 06, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By 223rem
Cats causin mouse infestation

Once a cat is let out of the bag (house) it's impossible to make them
indoor cats again. They'd go completely nuts.
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 29th 06, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By 223rem
Cats causin mouse infestation

jmcquown wrote:
223rem wrote:
My idiot cats bring live, unharmed mice into the house from outside,
and promptly lose them to the many small hiding places in the house.
Every now and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 29th 06, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By 223rem
Cats causin mouse infestation

My idiot cats bring live, unharmed mice into the house from outside,
and promptly lose them to the many small hiding places in the house.
Every now and then, I notice one of my cats getting all...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 29th 06, 07:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By 223rem
A family portrait

Brother & sister

http://i10.tinypic.com/47a1oc4.jpg
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 5th 06, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By 223rem
Leaping, climbing cats (pics)

Thanks. Calico's name is Google. Her orange brother is Stinky.
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 2nd 06, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By 223rem
Leaping, climbing cats (pics)

http://i11.tinypic.com/2ptt2s2.jpg
http://i12.tinypic.com/46y25xz.jpg
http://i12.tinypic.com/4i596j4.jpg
http://i11.tinypic.com/2hxaqg4.jpg
http://i12.tinypic.com/4ggojeq.jpg
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 13th 06, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By 223rem
Interesting wildlife in and outside my house

http://i8.tinypic.com/24l4l61.jpg
http://i8.tinypic.com/24l4t5d.jpg
http://i7.tinypic.com/24l4npl.jpg
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17