Showing results 1 to 25 of 499
Search took 0.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Debbie Wilson
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 28th 15, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Debbie Wilson
Apoquel (OT)

Christina Websell wrote:

Had a light bulb moment today when I was out with him. He wees on his back
feet when he cocks his leg up when he first goes out as...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 15, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 43
Posted By Debbie Wilson
I'm a bit worried

Christina Websell wrote:

Thanks, Deb. I scared myself with this:
http://www.yourcat.co.uk/Indepth-cat-articles/hyperthyroidism-in-cats.html

and decided...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 1st 15, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 43
Posted By Debbie Wilson
I'm a bit worried

Christina Websell wrote:

Please purr & pray your hardest that he doesn't have thyroid trouble and
need pilling every day as that would be nigh impossible...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 26th 15, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Debbie Wilson
Duffy needs tooth extraction

MaryL wrote:

My darling Duffy needs to have a tooth (possibly two) pulled. I have
antibiotic pills to start on Tuesday, and the extraction will be on
Friday. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 17th 15, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By Debbie Wilson
Cat Collars

Christina Websell wrote:

Agree completely. Tigger, my brother's cat will not wear a collar, he
removes it within an hour. Boyfie came here with a collar on,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 17th 15, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Debbie Wilson
OT purr and prayer request

Matthew I'm so so sorry - sending purrs and prayers seems totally
inadequate given what has happened, but that's all I can do from here. I
can hardly imagine how you must be feeling or how you begin...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 2nd 14, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Debbie Wilson
TIGER RB 12/1/14

Mike Mayers wrote:

Tiger stopped eating. The vet found a large lump in his abdomen which
under surgery was found to be inoperative. Tiger was sent to the bridge
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 25th 14, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Debbie Wilson
Sweetie Pie RB 11/24/14

Mike Mayers wrote:

She had been going downhill for seveeral days. I took her to the
emergency vet yesterday and they did xrays and blood work but
founf nothing....
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 14, 09:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Debbie Wilson
Memories: Persia and the Fancy Feast

jmcquown wrote:

When I walked into the kitchen I burst out laughing! You little goof!
Of course she got some FF just for being so precocious. :-D

That was one smart...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 14, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Debbie Wilson
Persia RB 8/8/2014

jmcquown wrote:

It was as I feared. Her kidneys were too far gone. So I made the
painful decision; Persia went to the bridge this afternoon.

The vet gave me a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 19th 14, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Debbie Wilson
Christina's address

Bastette wrote:

Is there anyone in the UK who has also participated in the card exchange,
who still has her address and could do the same thing as Mary, on behalf
of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 21st 14, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Debbie Wilson
Boyfie is home!

Christina Websell wrote:

And he's really glad and so am I.

That is great news, so pleased for him and for you!

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 14, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:

He has his temperature taken every few hours and they love him because "he
is so sweet about it"
I told them he wouldn't use a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 17th 14, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Debbie Wilson
Boyfie has been badly hurt

Christina Websell wrote:

He came in at 11pm last night with some intestines protruding from a wound
in his side.
I panicked so much that I could hardly...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 13, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 71
Posted By Debbie Wilson
Facebook

What terrible typing I did just then, I apologise for the typos!

Deb.

--
http://www.scientific-art.com

He only bit the ones he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 13, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 71
Posted By Debbie Wilson
Facebook

Christina Websell wrote:

Debbie has already done it (thank you, Debs)

No problem :-)
I like Facebook mainly for its visual aspect which you just can't get...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 24th 13, 09:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Debbie Wilson
New food

Christina Websell wrote:

I'm trying Boyfie on Butcher's Classic tins. It might be better than Whiskas
and he likes it.
Today he does, anyway.
It has a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 27th 13, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Debbie Wilson
Amber RB

---MIKE--- wrote:

About 2:00 this afternoon Amber started twitching her legs. I made a
vet appointment for 3:45. When I put her in the carrier she had stopped
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 13, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Debbie Wilson
neighbours yet again (OT)

Christina Websell wrote:

I'm not sure what their problem is. They have now set up CCTV cameras. It
is very safe here so there is no real need to do that....
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 13, 11:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Debbie Wilson
Neghbours

Christina Websell wrote:

I won't be dragged in to it. Before they disappear they owe me a whole lot
of money because Jenny acted as a conciliator from the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 26th 12, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Debbie Wilson
Boyfie is cross

Christina Websell wrote:

I've decided I've spoilt him far too much.
He will now not be allowed to have his own bedroom and sleep on his duvet
all day. He...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 22nd 12, 09:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 92
Posted By Debbie Wilson
OT the Senior Citizens Playgroup

Christina Websell wrote:

Seems there are no events to go to like that.
I guess it's good news that there are no cats available in my area for
rehoming.
I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 21st 12, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 92
Posted By Debbie Wilson
OT the Senior Citizens Playgroup

Christina Websell wrote:

I looked at the Cats Protection group in my area, and there are no cats
available for rehoming so my idea of checking homes out is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 20th 12, 08:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Debbie Wilson
OK, my neighbours blew it!

Christina Websell wrote:

I eventually went out to find they were "pruning" two of my trees by
gettting on a ladder and leaning over my fence. Yes, they are...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 7th 12, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Debbie Wilson
Panic

Christina Websell wrote:
He did manage to eat some very late breakfast when he got home, but he
seemed tired. He never stays out like this and he...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 499