Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: alien from planet x
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 9th 15, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Way OT and Fairly Personal: Pesky Neighbor

On 02/08/2015 09:09 AM, alien from planet x wrote:

wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes February 8th 15, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
On 2/7/2015 11:01 PM, alien from planet x wrote:

wrote:
have to get rude about it. But I also don't want to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 8th 15, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Way OT and Fairly Personal: Pesky Neighbor

wrote:
I am having a slight problem with one of the seasonal residents* where I
live.
*By "seasonal" I mean theirs is a vacation home. They don't live here
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 11th 15, 08:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Yellow cat is a TV watcher

wrote:
On 1/8/2015 3:04 PM, alien from planet x wrote:

There's a circus movie on TV with lots of big cats, monkeys
and other animals. Yellow cat is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 9th 15, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Coccidia

wrote:
On 1/8/2015 11:43 AM, alien from planet x wrote:

wrote:
On 1/7/2015 6:57 PM, alien from planet x wrote:
It...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 9th 15, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Yellow cat is a TV watcher

wrote:
On 1/8/2015 12:04 PM, alien from planet x wrote:

There's a circus movie on TV with lots of big cats, monkeys
and other animals. Yellow cat is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 15, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Yellow cat is a TV watcher

There's a circus movie on TV with lots of big cats, monkeys
and other animals. Yellow cat is fascinated.

When he watches nature shows, with birds in it, I put a chair
in front of the TV so he can...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 15, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Coccidia

wrote:
On 1/7/2015 6:57 PM, alien from planet x wrote:
It seems that all the problems I thought my cats were
having with food making them have runny poo,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 15, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Coccidia

It seems that all the problems I thought my cats were
having with food making them have runny poo, has
now been diagnosed as Coccidia.

Now I have to scrub all the liter boxes and clean them
twice a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 7th 15, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Cat not using a liter box

Super wrote:
I clean out the litter boxes and fill up the boxes when i clean the litter boxes out and the cat still goes on the floor

Is there anything unusual...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 7th 15, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
OT - Old calendars

wrote:
Does anybody know of an organization that uses the pictures from old
calendars? I have four 2014 calendars with beautiful pictures - two of
them are animal...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 15, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Kitty wake up calls

wrote:
Buster's lately been more of a pest than usual in the mornings. Do any of
you also have have wake-up call kitties?
Buster jumps up me, then back down,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 1st 15, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
happy new year #2

Matt wrote:
7 million views cant be wrong
it explodes at 40 seconds becomes quite laughable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKdngIhCMZE

My three cats ran into...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 1st 15, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Yellow cat has been constipated

alien from planet wrote:
wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes January 1st 15, 07:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
On 12/31/2014 2:21 PM, alien from planet x wrote:

wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 31st 14, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
On 12/30/2014 8:21 AM, Mike Mayers wrote:
The hairball product is mostly flavored vasoline. You could mix some with tuna juice. I am NOT a vet. Some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 30th 14, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Boyfie came in

wrote:
On Sun, 28 Dec 2014 19:34:50 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 30th 14, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
On 12/30/2014 8:21 AM, Mike Mayers wrote:
The hairball product is mostly flavored vasoline. You could mix some with tuna juice. I am NOT a vet. Some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 30th 14, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Yellow cat has been constipated

Mike wrote:
The hairball product is mostly flavored vasoline. You could mix some with tuna juice. I am NOT a vet. Some people use canned pumpkin (NOT the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 30th 14, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Yellow cat has been constipated

Ever since yellow cat started eating this new canned food he's
been constipated, spending a lot of time trying to poo.

A woman recommended Karo syrup, hair ball remedy, and/or
Vasoline. I tried to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 29th 14, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Boyfie came in

Christina wrote:
"alien from planet x" wrote in message

Christina...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 28th 14, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
happy festuvus

Christina wrote:
"john sumner" ,net wrote in message
"Christina...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 27th 14, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
2 cats, 1 cat door

These two almost full size cats both manage to get
to the cat door at the same time. They also try to go
through at the same time. It's the funniest thing to see
two cats stuck trying to be the first...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 27th 14, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Boyfie came in

Christina wrote:
at 3 pm with a small dead piece of bramble attached to the fur on his back,
which might have been because there are lot of brambles...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 25th 14, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Cats amaze me

"jmcquown" wrote in message
On...