Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.87 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: robro
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 4th 08, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By robro
long hair cat - tail got thin over the weekend

On Sep 3, 6:01 pm, honeybunch wrote:
On Sep 3, 11:50 am, "Spot" wrote:

I'm wondering why the cat was left alone all weekend with no humans...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 2nd 08, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By robro
long hair cat - tail got thin over the weekend

On Sep 2, 12:04 pm, hopitus wrote:
On Sep 2, 7:03 am, robro wrote:

I have an indoor cat here at the office, he's just over 8 years old.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 2nd 08, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By robro
long hair cat - tail got thin over the weekend

I have an indoor cat here at the office, he's just over 8 years old.
I've had him since he was 2 weeks old. He's a big, long hair, never
had health issues other than weight. We had to move him out...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 29th 08, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By robro
hair comes out in chunks when pulled

On Mar 28, 8:09 pm, "blkcatgal" wrote:
That's how I clip my cats' claws....I take them outside and they are so
distracted by being outside, I can trim those nails in no...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 28th 08, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By robro
hair comes out in chunks when pulled

On Mar 27, 2:26 pm, "Rene S." wrote:
This sounds a little odd to me and I'm not sure if it's because spring
is coming, if it's normal, or because of his diet (I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 27th 08, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By robro
hair comes out in chunks when pulled

I have an indoor only cat (lives at my office after being evicted from
the house by my wife almost 2 years ago). He's a long hair about 8
years old. I'm not normally in the habit of grooming him as...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6