A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
We found the neighbor's kitten :-) by Jill McQuown[_2_]
Oh, what a feeling! https://slaymyboredom.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/missing-kitty.jpg
Today 03:54 AM
by Jill McQuown[_2_] Go to last post
0 9 Cat anecdotes
Lap cats - or not by joy
For ages, I’ve had cats in my lap while I sat in my recliner and watched TV in the evening. About 90% of the time I’d have both, although occasionally it would be just Pickles, and once in a while just Koala. Usually Pickles would come up first. She wouldn’t come up if Koala was already...
Today 02:07 AM
by joy Go to last post
6 51 Cat anecdotes
Hurricane by Tina[_2_]
Jill, stay safe, it seems to be heading your way. Lota of good wishes that it veers away from you
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 08:15 PM
by joy Go to last post
30 146 Cat anecdotes
Red squirrel experts? by Bill Stock[_2_]
Anyone have these pests? I haven't seen them since I was a kid. The black/grey squirrels are relatively harmless, other than digging up the flower pots and bulbs. But these red squirrels are maniacs, they harass everything in sight and seem to enjoy chewing on the roof. We actually have one living...
Yesterday 07:18 PM
by Bill Stock[_2_] Go to last post
0 9 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4