Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Val
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 14th 06, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Val
The Cameron Family Fetching Stealth Catters

Oh, yeah!!!! I have six cats. It started with Shadow, my Russian Blue
(May 1, 2000 - March 1, 2006, RIP Fur Angel). He loooooved bottle
caps. We drink a lot of Pepsi, and you had to screw the cap...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 14th 06, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Val
Schiavo Cats

Candace, why don't you bury the ashes in a beautiful flower garden if
you're not sure what to do with them? I foster orphaned kittens, and
whenever I lose one, I wrap it in a beautiful cloth and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 13th 06, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 33
Posted By Val
saying goodbye

Fred, I am currently going through the same thing, only with a
6-week-old kitten I am fostering. It's never easy tos ay goodbye.
Take comfort in what my supervisor just told me: he could have died...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 13th 06, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Val
Dying baby

I take care of three orphaned kittens; one of them, a Russian Blue, is
very delicate and has had problems eliminating since I've had them. I
received them at 3 weeks, they are now 6 weeks. A few...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 13th 06, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 50
Posted By Val
She made it through surgery

Rhonda, my little orange tabby Precious Ray of Sunshine is going to
have an operation to remove his colon because he has megacolon...I am
hurriedly saving money for this operation, $950 bucks, yikes,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 29th 06, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Val
A cat's life in Los Angeles

Greetings, UK cat lovers!

Reading descriptions of what it's like from a cat's point of view makes
me wish I could move me and my 10 furry purries over there RIGHT NOW!!!

I live in Los Angeles, in...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6