Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Baha via CatKB.com
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 8th 08, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
A morning in the Cat House

Matthew wrote:
God ain't it great to be a cat slave :-)

I wouldn't live any other way.

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 8th 08, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
A morning in the Cat House

Not *that* kind. Get your mind out of the gutter...

Daybreak dawns in Buffalo. I feel a tickle alongside my sheek, a whisker.
Could be anyone's until I feel a very cold, very wet, very boogery nose...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 8th 08, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
Hold off the candles for KFC

Christina Websell wrote:
Thanks for the purrs. She is much better today, has hardly sneezed at all.
I was at home with her all day today so I know that for sure.

What a grande dame KFC is! I...

Christina Websell wrote:
Thanks for the purrs. She is much better today, has hardly sneezed at all.
I was at home with her all day today so I know that for sure.

What a grande dame KFC is! I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 08, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 85
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
A request

wrote:
Dang, are most of the group Scorpios? Never saw so many in an elective
group before.

My wife is a Scorpio, as was my mom. I'm a Sagittarius, the sign of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 08, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
Get-home purrs please

Some neighbors have a little white kitty who looks eerily like our China-
Dolly. The poor thing is missing in the neighborhood and the distraught
family has put up signs everywhere, asking for the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 28th 08, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
Biddy Marie 1986 to Sept 24, 2008

Mishi wrote:
Biddy left for the Rainbow Bridge tonight at about 8:10 pm eastern US
time. She was laying in her favourite bed, with DH and I rubbing her
feet and head. Just before she died, Bear...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 28th 08, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
New resident at The Rainbow Bridge

wrote:

We've got quite a few RPCA RB cats to take him firmly in paw, so to
speak. The first one who springs to mind for ******* cat trips is
Shmogleberry... along with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 28th 08, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
New resident at The Rainbow Bridge

Granby wrote:
Today a 6 month old boy kitten went to the Rainbow Bridge. My son and the
girls got in the car, revved the engine a couple of times, honked the horn
and began to back out.

Purrs...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 28th 08, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
RIP actor Paul Newman

Kyla =^. .^= wrote:
WESTPORT, Conn. - Paul Newman, the Oscar-winning superstar who personified
cool as the anti-hero of such films as "Hud," "Cool Hand Luke" and "The
Color of Money" - followed by...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 14th 08, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
Star/Hunter is going to the bridge tonight

Susan M wrote:

You all maybe remember Hunter from when we rescued him outside our house
in the -26 C weather last December. He is just 2 years old or so.

Purrs for him and his slave would be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 14th 08, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
SEPT 11 WELCOME AT RAINBOW BRIDGE

Matthew wrote:
WELCOME AT RAINBOW BRIDGE
(Adapted from the original)

(respectful snip, with honor to the original authors and the souls who
responded to the call to serve--in our world and the one...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 14th 08, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
SEPT 11 WELCOME AT RAINBOW BRIDGE

Matthew wrote:
WELCOME AT RAINBOW BRIDGE
(Adapted from the original)

by Alexander Theodore, Bouvier, Fourth Year Resident
On the morning of September 11, 2001, there was an unprecedented amount...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 10th 08, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
My Sister-in-Law Died

Ginger-lyn wrote:
I just found out. Not off-topic because she was a cat lover with three
cats.

She went through a heart attack a couple of months ago, but then died of
congestive heart...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 9th 08, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
"Just a Cat"

wrote:
Crossposted from another list of mine.

Helen M

"Just a Cat"

From time to time, people tell me, "lighten up, it's just a cat," or
"that's a lot of money...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 4th 08, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
Apparently my father has died

Christina Websell wrote:
I learned from one of the skiptracers at work that my adoptive father,
Miroslaw, has died.
respectfully snipped
Oh, my dear girl.
I didn't get my clothes ripped off...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 3rd 08, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
Marble has lost his friend

wafflycat wrote:
Marble has lost his great friend, KitKat, who has departed this earth.

Poor thing, losing a buddy. Purrs for Marble, to know KitKat is in a happier
place, and for KitKat to enjoy...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 3rd 08, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
Apparently my father has died

I learned from one of the skiptracers at work that my adoptive father,
Miroslaw, has died. According to the Social Security Death Index, he passed
May 20, just a few weeks ago. The SSA office across...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 28th 08, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
I held a bitty

wrote:

Or Artemis - another amazon warrior. I'm kind of partial to Juno, though.
She's a lesser-known goddess, so the name is less common.

Purrs for the bitty!

I'd...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 28th 08, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
Goodbye sweet Tiger

Nanny wrote:

Tiger went to the Rainbow Bridge almost an hour ago at the vet, he died
peacefully and with a fur coat that looked already shiny and new for a new
life there.

Peacefully and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 28th 08, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
Cat lover

ollie2 wrote:

Joyce, saw a picture of the lady on Tv, she had a sweet kind face and
attractive red hair. Also saw a picture of the howling creep that killed
her. He was snivelling at...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 23rd 08, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
I held a bitty

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

If you want a name for a strong, heroic female, how about Boeadica?
(You folks in the UK, feel free to correct my spelling.) She was the
warrior queen of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 08, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
Bummed, frustrated: not OT

Sherry wrote:

Baha, I could write about this forever, but the first two things that
came to mind are rummage sales. It takes
several months to prepare; you have to advertise for people to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 08, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
Ping Kilikini - and Everybody Else

kilikini wrote:

It's okay! I'm fine with it. I've been told I had less than 5 years 2
years ago. Seriously, I'm okay. I'm happy. I found love, I've been ALL
over the United States, I've...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 08, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Baha via CatKB.com
I held a bitty

Such a tiny, dainty bitty! To think that some old so-and-so was going to
drown her. she literally called out to some well-meaning but clueless
teenagers, saying if they didn't take the baby, she...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500