Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Diana
Forum: Cats - misc April 24th 08, 07:43 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.animals.cat,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By Diana
odd behavior

In article ,
robbat wrote:

My cat is 14 years old and always been indoor cat he is nutered he is
not on any medication....
Forum: Cats - misc December 31st 07, 08:04 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 39
Posted By Diana
KITTY LITTER DUST

In article ,
"Dennis" wrote:

Just became a cat owner a few months ago and thought I had done all my
homework on the pros and cons of owning a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 07, 08:04 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 43
Posted By Diana
KITTY LITTER DUST

In article ,
"Dennis" wrote:

Just became a cat owner a few months ago and thought I had done all my
homework on the pros and cons of owning a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 29th 07, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 98
Posted By Diana
Leaving a cat alone for 24 hours, first time

In article ,
"William Graham" wrote:

"jmc" wrote in message

Make sure a neighbor or...
Forum: Cats - misc November 14th 07, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By Diana
Meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin

In article ,
"Flippy" wrote:

Hi group,

Would you like to meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin?
Please...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 14th 07, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 16

"Flippy" wrote:

Hi group,

Would you like to meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin?
Please...
Forum: Cat community April 2nd 07, 12:23 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behavior
Replies: 113
Posted By Diana
Fred coins new word "resect"

In article ,
"The Porter Cats" wrote:

O Piglet: How du yu block messajes?

Curiouss Lucy

Assuming that I...
Forum: Cat community April 1st 07, 03:42 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behavior
Replies: 113
Posted By Diana
Fred coins new word "resect"

In article ,