Showing results 1 to 25 of 51
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dan M[_2_]
Forum: Cat community May 11th 12, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
A full moon during Serge's memorial service

On Fri, 11 May 2012 09:15:51 -0700, Sylvia M wrote:

Did you include how caring and creative and what a good sense of humor
we all have ;-))
Sylvia AKA p2nya

Sort of, but I really could expand...
Forum: Cat community May 11th 12, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
A full moon during Serge's memorial service

I think it is a hoot that us 'grown ups' sit behind their computers,
speaking as cats and dogs..it's great:) And there are wonderful writers
here too.. I love you ALL and wish you well.
Forum: Cat community May 10th 12, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
A full moon during Serge's memorial service

And I, as human secretary to a number of kitties, want to personally
thank each and every one of you for your participation in this Community.
The RPCC kitties, humans, and others have become a...
Forum: Cat community May 2nd 12, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
Wildlifes

Hoomin note: Sara lived in San Diego and there were a lot of pets killed
by coyotes. One day she looked out the window and three coyotes were
coming into the yard. She yelled to her husband to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 13th 12, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 79
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
BAD NEWS at Caboodle Ranch

The trouble hunters said they even found "shallow" graves, and oh, sht,
there were no marble, grave stones on the graves . . . cause for a lynch
mob, and lots of slander and lies right there ....
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 9th 12, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 79
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
BAD NEWS at Caboodle Ranch

On Thu, 08 Mar 2012 19:56:51 -0500, Matthew wrote:

If he is guilty than the law will take over If not there will be a ton
of supporters that will step up and help out. Did you see the list...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 9th 12, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 79
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
BAD NEWS at Caboodle Ranch

On Thu, 08 Mar 2012 22:42:25 +0000, Christina Websell wrote:

Stop making excuses for them, Dan.
There were dead and decomposing cats there, or was it all made up?

That's the point, I don't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 8th 12, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 79
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
BAD NEWS at Caboodle Ranch

Sorry, that was posted by me. I didn't select the correct posting profile
before clicking "Send".
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 8th 12, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 79
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
BAD NEWS at Caboodle Ranch

Yes, I agree, but I doubt the ASPA would have come in if not necessary.
Dead and decomposing cats there?
I do not like the RSPCA here either, I was once investigated about about
one of my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 8th 12, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 79
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
BAD NEWS at Caboodle Ranch

At face value, this looked to me like things just got out of control.
What disturbed me is the
claim that "there is no spay/neuter policy in place." Whatever this
means. It implies that the
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 7th 12, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 79
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
BAD NEWS at Caboodle Ranch

This is disgusting! I've been extremely pi**ed off about ASPCA and PETA
going after Caboodle, but to do this to Nanette as well in
unconscionable. I sincerely wish I had enough money to retain an...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 12, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
If you ever wanted

On Thu, 01 Mar 2012 20:36:50 +0000, Bastette wrote:

I used to be terrified of flying. I still have anxiety about it, but
have discovered "better living through chemistry". So I rarely board a
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 12, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
If you ever wanted

On Thu, 01 Mar 2012 11:57:19 -0800, Joy wrote:

Many people have a fear of flying, and would gladly take a long bus trip
rather than fly. I'm not one of them, but I have no trouble
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 28th 12, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
purrs for Lily please

Purrs on the way. Please keep us posted.
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 17th 12, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 61
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
Just like when meowmie was working..

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 17:24:56 -0800, Joy wrote:

Telepathy.

I actually believe it is something like that.
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 17th 12, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 61
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
Just like when meowmie was working..

Nancy has reported that the cats usually get active about 5 minutes
before I get home (which would put me several blocks from home), and the
dog starts to wag at the front door a couple of minutes...
Forum: Cat community February 2nd 12, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
From Moaey's Mom URGENT purrs and prayer needed !!

We are purring!

On Thu, 02 Feb 2012 11:42:36 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

This is Moseys mommy, and he has gone missing...We can't find him
ANYWHERE! I THINK he MIGHT have gotten OUT last...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 12, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
not exactly funny but... bro wants me to take a dog into my cathouse.

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:22:00 -0600, Matt Ferrari wrote:

can small dogs and cats live together and not fight? i really dont want
the stress of its possibility.
I told him I cant take the dog...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 27th 12, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
A visitor

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:14:12 +0000, Christina Websell wrote:

There are no declawed cats waiting for homes here AFAIK. It is, quite
rightly, illegal to remove the claws here unless for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 12, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
lazer pointers

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:23:35 -0600, Matt Ferrari wrote:

is lazer pointer use entertaining and stimulating for the cat also? or
do the readers here consider it cat torment?

I mean it is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 12, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
Marblecake posing for an iPhone

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:41:01 +0000, Jack Campin wrote:

Third try.

http://campin.tumblr.com/

At least I'm getting a world tour of free hosting sites this way.

What a wonderfully handsome...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 12th 12, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
Mr. Sanders: His story

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 18:13:12 -0500, infodex wrote:

He had ten good years beyond the point we were advised to put him down.
That is what I will remember.

Dick

That's an amazing story! Thank...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 11th 12, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
Mr. Sanders has gone to the bridge

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:03:20 -0500, infodex wrote:

We found him dead in his litter box this morning. It must have just
happened as he was still warm. No sign of any problems, he's just gone.
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 10th 12, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 82
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
CANT WE JUST

I never said it was secure - I said I don't have any information on my
FB page that would compromise my security. As far as getting viruses and
other nasty bugs from FB - I can do that just...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 12, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Dan M[_2_]
Do Not Disturb Kitty

On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 01:10:57 +0000, bastXXXette wrote:

Dan M wrote:

Harri Roadcat, on the other hand, can't abide tossing and turning.
She doesn't even bother going in to the bedroom....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 51