Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ann Olds
Forum: Cat community February 8th 20, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Ann Olds
Prince gets to take a ride to pickup Mona and Luko

On 2/7/2020 8:52 PM, cshenk wrote:
It was exciting today! I was just lounging about with A Meowmie's male
2-foot when she called. Mine own 2foot doesn't get off work until 6pm
but she needs...
Forum: Cat community January 30th 20, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Ann Olds
New Catmerica Pawficer?

On 1/29/2020 11:52 AM, cshenk wrote:
Freddie Buffcat wrote:

Hi Freddie, I think you would be a wonderful ambassador.

Lucy Lu

Fangu, Miz Bootiful Kitty! blushing

As...
Forum: Cat community January 29th 20, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Ann Olds
Introducing our new family member

On 1/29/2020 1:41 PM, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Wif all da excitement of da party I forgot that I haf an announcement to
make.

You haf all seen dat buff-colored kitty, Fred. When my hoomins an...
Forum: Cat community January 29th 20, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Ann Olds
New Catmerica Pawficer?

On 1/29/2020 9:20 AM, Freddie Buffcat wrote:
Miz Grand Poobah, I'z would like to respectfully request da creation of
a new pawficer in the Catmerica government - Ambassador to Out Cats.

Forum: Cat community January 22nd 20, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Ann Olds
Daisy-chan, Birthday parti!

On 1/22/2020 8:44 AM, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Community Cats wrote:
[ A large black panther stalks over to the boombox and puts on some
dance music. She then looks around for Jocko, then runs...
Forum: Cat community January 10th 20, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Ann Olds
Daisy-chan, Birthday parti!

On 1/10/2020 8:31 AM, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
A 2foot comes down from the operational lighthouse and show them how to
enter the door.Â* He and his wife will be manning the watch from...
Forum: Cat community January 9th 20, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Ann Olds
Daisy-chan, Birthday parti!

On 1/8/2020 8:52 PM, cshenk wrote:
Ennyone mind iffin I has a birthday parti a little earlier than normal?

Cash anna I always claimed it as 1April cause we camed home dat day to
Meowmie but...
Forum: Cat community January 9th 20, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Ann Olds
Daisy-chan, Birthday parti!

On 1/8/2020 8:52 PM, cshenk wrote:
Ennyone mind iffin I has a birthday parti a little earlier than normal?

Cash anna I always claimed it as 1April cause we camed home dat day to
Meowmie but...
Forum: Cat community January 7th 20, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Ann Olds
A Meowmie posts

On 1/7/2020 9:34 AM, Mishi wrote:
On Saturday, January 4, 2020 at 7:49:16 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
Daisy-chan is failing fast. Sorry but not unexpected at her advanced
age.

Purrs...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9