Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Deborah Trujillo
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 12th 06, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Deborah Trujillo
Cat adoption denied due to age of person

I feel the same way. After the heartbreak of Tumbleweed I will not be
adopting any more animals while my husband is alive - however, by the time
he dies I will probably be up there in years myself...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 3rd 06, 09:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 69
Posted By Deborah Trujillo
Teen dad seeks help / slut daughter

It's because of people like this that the no-kill shelters are turning
people away now since they're bursting at the seems.

On 12/3/06 12:47 AM, in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 2nd 06, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Deborah Trujillo
I'd bet you haven't seen this before!

I talked to the woman at the shelter last night who told me our area (Las
Vegas) has had a population explosion of kittens because people like this
"don't get around" to having their cat fixed. As a...
Forum: Cat rescue December 2nd 06, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 0
Posted By Deborah Trujillo
Tumbleweed has been re-adopted

I learned last night that Tumbleweed has been re-adopted. There are other
cats in this house, and he is happy as a lark. It's almost as if he was born
there. This was the best Christmas present I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 2nd 06, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 0
Posted By Deborah Trujillo
Tumbleweed has been re-adopted

I learned last night that Tumbleweed has been re-adopted. There are other
cats in this house, and he is happy as a lark. It's almost as if he was born
there. This was the best Christmas present I...
Forum: Cat rescue November 28th 06, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 2
Posted By Deborah Trujillo
small, loving, tame Kitty-Cat needs home asap!

I recognize your area code as being in the San Fernando Valley of
California. There is a local no-kill shelter called Pet Pride on Robertson
Boulevard (near National) in LA. I suggest you take her...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 14th 06, 11:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Deborah Trujillo
stay home versus board out?

I'd ask for references if you're going to have a college student (or anyone
who is not licensed) stay there.

On 11/14/06 12:14 AM, in article
,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 9th 06, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Deborah Trujillo
Update on cat pooping in house

I had initially separated them but not long enough I guess. I first got
Natasha and then a year and a half later rescued Rocky from an owner who
wasn't taking care of him. This was before I was...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 9th 06, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Deborah Trujillo
Update on cat pooping in house

Also, it wasn't Natasha who didn't like Fussbudget but rather the other way
around. He physically attacked her several times to a point where I had to
keep them separated and took over one of the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 9th 06, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Deborah Trujillo
Update on cat pooping in house

If you will recall I had been trying for days to find this cat another home.
I was afraid he would die of a broken heart in a shelter at the time but
later regretted not putting him in the local...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 9th 06, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Deborah Trujillo
Update on cat pooping in house

My husband was the one who brought the subject up this time. You may recall
that I had other cats as well as Fussbudget before with whom he got along.
In fact, we also had Natasha at the same time as...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 8th 06, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Deborah Trujillo
Update on cat pooping in house

Tumbleweed is back until Friday. My husband is not an animal person so I've
been trying to keep the cat out of his way. I should have known better than
to try to bring a cat (or any pet for that...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 7th 06, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Deborah Trujillo
Update on cat pooping in house

My husband told me this morning that his allergies have really been acting
up since Tumbleweed came to live with us. He didn't tell me before because I
had loved the cat so much. I've had him at the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 6th 06, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Deborah Trujillo
Cat pooping all over the house - help!

I've been doing all of that except having 2 boxes as up to now he had no
problem using the same box. He's at the vet's for a couple days.

On 11/6/06 7:13 AM, in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 6th 06, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Deborah Trujillo
Cat pooping all over the house - help!

The box isn't covered. Up until this weekend he did not have a problem
doing both in the same box. I was using the Special Kitty Brand (which they
use at the vets). Special kitty is Wal-Mart's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 6th 06, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Deborah Trujillo
Cat pooping all over the house - help!

In early September my husband and I adopted an 11-month old gray tabby
neutered male from the local shelter. At first he wouldn't eat (he had a
brother at the shelter who was the same way at that...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 13th 06, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Deborah Trujillo
Just adopted 11-month old gray tabby from shelter

It turned out he had a little diarrhea (I wouldn't have know as he had not
gone to the bathroom at home except to pee) which the vet said may be why he
wasn't eating. They got him to eat at the vet's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 11th 06, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Deborah Trujillo
Just adopted 11-month old gray tabby from shelter

Thank you Rhonda. I've tried to keep him on the Nutro as that is what he was
fed at the shelter. I've tried dry, cannet and the packets. I've keep the
flavor chicken. I'm dropping him off at the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 10th 06, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Deborah Trujillo
Just adopted 11-month old gray tabby from shelter

His name had been Ooster but we changed it to Tumbleweed. I purchased the
same cat food for him they were feeding him at the shelter (a PetSmart
shelter) and he ate a little yesterday but hasn't...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19