Replies: 5
Posted By Amelia T Cat[_2_]
Ping Amelia

On 2010-07-31 13:28:42 -0500, MeOwy said:

On Jul 30, 3:32*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Please remind me of the date and time?

Amelia

Da date is furst Caturday in...
Forum: Cat community July 27th 10, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Amelia T Cat[_2_]
NOUNCEMENT, NOUNCEMENT

On 2010-07-25 18:07:54 -0500, Granby said:

O T grabs grambu curling iron and runs to the middle of the room. I
just hadta port back frum mine trip with mine luff Harri to tell you
guys...
Forum: Cat community July 26th 10, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By Amelia T Cat[_2_]
Ping mine Mosey

If Meowy wud like to joyn FluffyKitz, den she shud tawk to ussez
herownself. I will tawk to Amelia to see if we iz takin on ennee noo
partnerz rite now. I fingk we wud hav uther kitteez to...
Forum: Cat community May 14th 10, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By Amelia T Cat[_2_]
Kan My Meowmie hab Sum Purrz n Prayerz Pweeze?

We will all keep purring for Gramby too.

On 2010-05-14 13:01:45 -0500, Granby said:

We will send purrs. Hoomanz iz alwayz skart of da Teds. Gramby hazta
go to da kardiologist nexdt wednesday...
Forum: Cat community May 14th 10, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By Amelia T Cat[_2_]
Kan My Meowmie hab Sum Purrz n Prayerz Pweeze?

All of us in my clowder are purring for your Meowmie. We will keep on
purring for her for as long as she needs.

Amelia
Forum: Cat community May 9th 10, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Amelia T Cat[_2_]
Purrz fur ar humin, pleez

On 2010-05-07 10:12:51 -0500, The Ajo Clowder said:

Ar meowma iz hedding intu da citee inna few minitz. Hur blud didnt
getta gud grade onna itz last test sew now she hasta be scanned by
CATs...
Forum: Cat community May 4th 10, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Amelia T Cat[_2_]
Purrs, pwease....

But Anais, you aren't allowed to get sick!

All of us here will be purring for you to feel better soon.

Amelia
Forum: Cat community April 30th 10, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Amelia T Cat[_2_]
Gramby's friend, update; bad news

On 2010-04-30 14:35:12 -0500, Stormmee said:

Da soft is leakin diz day... Gramby's own new furnd geted wurze anna
haz been taked to hopziz in Norf catolina ta be near hizown bare
kittenz fur...
Forum: Cat community April 20th 10, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Amelia T Cat[_2_]
TV 9/8/98 to 4/17/10

[A tearful Amelia leads her entire family, human, feline, and canine,
in a purr circle for TV's journey to be quick and peaceful, and for
those he left behind to heal quickly.

While this is...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9