Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: June Kleinfelder
Forum: Cat community December 14th 12, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By June Kleinfelder
ware is soft and furry?

On 12/13/2012 4:03 PM, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
i did gnot eet them

oh noes! did yew lose dem?

worried Mocha
Forum: Cat community December 13th 12, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By June Kleinfelder
WEH GOTTED SUM KISSAMOUSE KARDZ.

Weez still twying to send owt Kissamouse cards, but Da laptop fingy was
dead an it is now just alive agin an it had da Kissamouse Kard list in
it! But iffen we dont get them sent we hope effuryone...
Forum: Cat community December 13th 12, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By June Kleinfelder
WAT KIND OF BUKZ DU YER HOOMINZ WIKE TU REEED?

OOh, Meowmie daddy an da hoomin kitten all likes da Lord o da winggs
tew! Meowmies always readin sumfin...

Licorice

On 11/21/2012 5:16 PM, Gandalf wrote:
On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 11:29:06 -0800,...
Forum: Cat community December 13th 12, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By June Kleinfelder
WAT KIND OF BUKZ DU YER HOOMINZ WIKE TU REEED?

Ower meowmie also likes da Cat who books! an Dean Koontz,and
A.J.Jance...she has read a coupl of James Patterson an dey was good too!

Licorice

On 11/20/2012 11:29 AM, Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:
Owr...
Forum: Cat community February 13th 10, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By June Kleinfelder
Can Kenzie have purrs, please?

Lotsnlots of purrs fur Kenzie!

Licorice anna Mocha

Gandalf wrote:
I took Kenzie in to have her thyroid levels checked, and I also had a
full blood panel done, since she is well into being a...
Forum: Cat community January 4th 10, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By June Kleinfelder
Fangu, Sekrit Santa

Ms Tess wrote:
Fangu, fangu, fangu! Mommy mayde me wait until Kissamouse Day but den
we opined da box an so menny funfun toys. I played wif da lavender
mousie furst! An mmommy likes hur...
Forum: Cat community December 21st 09, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By June Kleinfelder
Prezzies!

Weze gottid prezzies! A pakij came fur us an it had lots an lots of kewl
stuff in it! Der was a krinkle bag (Mocha's a little bit afrayd of
it)an it was stuffed full uf kewl toys and treets! Ize...
Forum: Cat community December 10th 09, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 49
Posted By June Kleinfelder
HiHi! was: Long Ago Posters

Adam wrote:
Oh goody! Weze glad you still putz owt the snowman Unca Adam! Meowmie is
pleezedn dat it makes you smile!

Licorice, Mocha anna Anti June

About two or three years ago, a...
Forum: Cat community December 2nd 09, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 49
Posted By June Kleinfelder
HiHi! was: Long Ago Posters

Adam wrote:
June Kleinfelder wrote:
Licorice anna Mocha here! We tew is long ago posters an has bin lurkin
fur a bit now...Some uv yew might rememfur us or my (Licorice) sisfur
Scooter who...
Forum: Cat community November 28th 09, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By June Kleinfelder
HiHi Effurrbuddy

weze rememfur you Paco Bell! we didnt post a lots but we lurked alots...

Licorice an Mocha
(was Licorice anna Scooter(RB) )

Pam O'Sullivan wrote:
We down't no if yewall rememfurs enny uv usses. ...
Forum: Cat community November 23rd 09, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 49
Posted By June Kleinfelder
HiHi! was: Long Ago Posters

Fangu Mr GT :)

Licorice anna Mocha

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:
Prooofffttt!

Welkum bak!

Happyfeetz danze to see old frendz,
Forum: Cat community November 18th 09, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 49
Posted By June Kleinfelder
HiHi! was: Long Ago Posters

Stormmmee wrote:
i thinkx we remfurz scooter, Tiger

Hihi tiger!
Scooter was da dominant writer back den and she did a lot of adventures

Licorice anna Mocha : )
Forum: Cat community November 18th 09, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 49
Posted By June Kleinfelder
HiHi! was: Long Ago Posters

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"June Kleinfelder" wrote in message
Stormmee wrote:
an sumwhere iza glossary of offikal...
Forum: Cat community November 14th 09, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By June Kleinfelder
Onyx is not well...

Cory wrote:
Onyx's Grandmeowmie called me the other day to talk about a recent visit
to TED by Onyx. Now, he's not acutely ill or dying, per se, but his
body IS starting to "wind down", so...
Forum: Cat community November 14th 09, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 49
Posted By June Kleinfelder
HiHi! was: Long Ago Posters

Stormmee wrote:
an sumwhere iza glossary of offikal meowchat, butted we duzint speek dat,
owrz howze duza soft vershun which iz veri kittee orented... anna ez fur da
soft, Tiger

Licorice...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15