Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^^=[_2_]
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 10, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
for alla hoominz whut mite qweskin da brige

stormmee, waow, dat wuz qwite uh udbenshre yew had, n wee r sew gwad dat
yew kame back tew usses. [sniff]
Bwess da fyrefiterz n da gurl hoo gabe yew da gud ayer sew yew cud breethe,
n wadder,...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 10, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
Pictures of Kenzie, RB Oct 23, 2010

(Gandalf)
wrote:

A very kind person on rec.pets.cats.anecdotes put some pictures of
Kenzie on a website, so people could see them.

I don't know how to do this, so I'm very, very...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 10, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
Sadie and Lewi arrive at the Bridge

Mosey sez ai wike polka moozik tew butt ai wunna danse slow wif mine wife
Meowy.

chester ofurhearz,... I wantsa polkaz, da tiger liksa fazt musik unlezz
himz was slow danzin wif hizown wife...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 10, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
Storrmmee argues with chester

Dat wuz uh bootiful tryboot Stormmee. yew r bwezzed tew hab sutch gud
hoominz hoo taked yew in n luv n kare fur yew awl. yeUP. Luffz, Mosey fur
hiz famlee

Storrmmee climbs up on Trudi's stool...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 10, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
Sadie and Lewi arrive at the Bridge

Dat wuz uh bootiful tryboot Gramby. Mine Mommy Kyla haz wadder en herown
eyes. Luvz, Mosey fur hiz famlee

"Granby" It is easier to repeat things than to bring the old hurt back. The
kids
like...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 10, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
a twibute to tiger

Yoo didd uh wunnerful job Chester, yeUP. Mosey fur hiz hoam

Chester climbs onto Trudi's stool, clears his throat and begins.

Diz iz beri hard fur minesef butted i wnted ta go furzt beclawz...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 10, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
Lewi D. Cat and Kitty Schottland

On Oct 30, 8:40 pm, "Mosey =^;;^=" wrote:
oh, ai sea, fank yrownself OEJ. Luffs, Mosey fur hiz famlee

lewi usta lif wif uses befure we let himsef dopt gramby's...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 10, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
Lewi D. Cat and Kitty Schottland

oh, ai sea, fank yrownself OEJ. Luffs, Mosey fur hiz famlee

lewi usta lif wif uses befure we let himsef dopt gramby's hoomin son, OEJ
"Mosey =^;;^=" Dat wuz nise tew gnow abawot dem. ai...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 10, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
OEJ speaks

Mosey heerz diz n iz sew sadd but gnowz Piglett iz rite. OEJ, dat wuz uh
wunnerful tryboot tew TV
Mosey, Meowy, Pooky Kat, Pipps n Sqweex, awl in teers. Wee gibbz yew HUGGz
fur komfurt, iffen...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 10, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
Lewi D. Cat and Kitty Schottland

Dat wuz nise tew gnow abawot dem. ai nebber noo demselfs. Fank yew Gramby n
Mz Piglett fur shayerin dat wiff usses. Luvz, Mosey, Meowy, n da rezt uff
mine famlee

"Granby" ...
For the newer...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 10, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
Purrs for Bud

Purrs for Bud for a safe trip to The Bridge and for Staci and Ryan's poor
broken hearts. :(
Bless their hearts for giving Bud a good life.
Love, Kyla, Mosey, Pookie Kat, Pipps and...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 10, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
trudi takes a break

ai dunt bwame yoo fur taykin uh brake, n purrz fur soft. Luffz, Mosey fur
hiz hoam

Trudi climbs down from herown stool, and the boys push it back out of the
way, she says as she is getting...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 10, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
TV
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
TV

Dat wuz uh bootiful twibute tew TV, Trudi, hee luved yew sew mutch, n we iz
purrin fur yer loss uf yer dadcat.
puurrs n luv, [sniffles] Mosey, Meowy, Pooky Kat, Pipps n Sqweex [awl wiff
da...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 10, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

Purrs, sniffles, gud nite purrs, sniffles, sweet friends. Mosey, Meowy,
Pooky Kat, Pipps , n Sqweex

"Booker Purrz purrz, sniffle, puurrrr, purrz, sniffle.

Booker

On 10/29/2010 8:31 AM,...
Forum: Cat community October 28th 10, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 44
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
At the restaurant...,

Mosey n hiz krowd unnerstndz abowt dat n we r sawry:( Wee wud wike tew
offur awl uff yew uh Big HUG fur komfurt, iffen dat iz umakay wiff
yerownselvz.

we misees hizsef at owrz howze, err little...
Forum: Cat community October 28th 10, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 44
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
At the restaurant...

Ooo, yummy, wee will awl hab sum uff dem tew. Mosey fur hiz krowd.

yez anna howsabowt sum shrimpeez wif doze oyzterz, him liked doze alzo,
OEJ,
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" ...
:

OEJ smilez...
Forum: Cat community October 28th 10, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 44
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
Booker, are you around?

Mosey, Meowy, Pooky Kat, Pipps, Sqweex, BobQat n Mimzy r ulso happee wif da
apputizerz n r greatful n happee fur awl der furrendz. yeUP. smiles awl
aeownd.

Fangu. Pleeze pass da apputizerz,...
Forum: Cat community October 28th 10, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
tribute for Princess

Trudi, ai ugree dat wuz uh bootiful trybute to Princess. Fank yew fur
shayering dat wif usses. Luvz, Mosey fur hiz hoam.

Trudi,

Yu did a furry buutiful trybute to Princess.

Fangu fur...
Forum: Cat community October 28th 10, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
Pictures of Kenzie, RB Oct 23, 2010

A very kind person on rec.pets.cats.anecdotes put some pictures of
Kenzie on a website, so people could see them.

I don't know how to do this, so I'm very, very grateful.

They can be...
Forum: Cat community October 28th 10, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 44
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
At the restaurant...

Mosey n Meowy n da rezt uff hiz famlee, Pooky Kat, Pipps n Sqweex, Bob Qat n
Mimzy raze dere gwasses
n sai Tu frends!" Wee luffs owr furendz. n luv iz impurtint, innit?
yeUP.

OEJ sees...
Forum: Cat community October 28th 10, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
tribute for chica the taco doggie

Dat wuz uh bootiful tryboot Trudi. Purrz fur chica, da taco doggie hoominz
fur komfurt.
Luvz, Mosey, hiz wife Meowy n hiz hoam Pooky Kat, Pipps n Sqweex

two mencats furm da howze of asher/grass...
Forum: Cat community October 27th 10, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
Kenzie is Now at Rainbow Bridge :(

"riddik"
On Oct 23, 6:47 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
Mosey sez, ai feal sew bad fur Unka Gandalf, hoo iz gnow uloan, wifowt
hiz
beluved Kenzie.
Purrs n purrayerz for hur sayfe tryp tew da...
Forum: Cat community October 27th 10, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
Kenzie is Now at Rainbow Bridge :(

I lighted a candle. An Iam sendidng lotz of purrz to dat sweet kitty
Kenzie an hur greeving hoomin.
MeOwy

ai saw yer candle n Meomie copied n pasted awl da messages, n put dem on
Rainbow ...
Forum: Cat community October 27th 10, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
Kenzie is Now at Rainbow Bridge :(

I hope so too, but right now it's only been 5 days since Kenzie went to RB.
So he is adjusting,
I hope he will be okay. I'm glad you can look at those things and sile
gramby. I found Mutts's...
Forum: Cat community October 27th 10, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Mosey =^^=[_2_]
Haow ai Gotted Heer (tew RPCC)

ai habbent been heer dat long, jest sinse wate 2007 or urly 2008 went mine
Unka Mutt wint tew RB , n Meowmie Kyla put up uh post on alt.cats n dint git
une reply sew uh nise ladee name Flippy tole...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 43