Showing results 1 to 25 of 182
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 11, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Snuggles is not pooping

On Jun 30, 5:46*pm, tbenner wrote:
* *Snuggles is 13 years old and had to have her 6 lower back teeth
pulled last Friday. *I've been feeding her Perscription Diet a/d food
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 11, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 86
Posted By [email protected]
Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

On Jun 25, 11:45*pm, wrote:
wrote:

* This is why I send myself an email and save it in a special location..
* And...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 11, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 43

On Jun 25, 11:45*pm, wrote:
wrote:

* This is why I send myself an email and save it in a special location..
* And...
Forum: Cat rescue June 30th 11, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 10

On Jun 25, 11:45*pm, wrote:
wrote:

* This is why I send myself an email and save it in a special location..
* And...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 27th 11, 07:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Pain medication for cats?

On Jun 25, 2:49*pm, catlady wrote:
On Jun 25, 1:19*pm, jigo wrote:

My previous cat was 18 and in obvious pain toward the end. *The vet said
he...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 26th 11, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Pain medication for cats?

My previous cat was 18 and in obvious pain toward the end. The vet said hecould not use morphine or other pain medicine because cats might have
a bad reaction. Other books I've read said...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 25th 11, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 86
Posted By [email protected]
Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

On Jun 24, 6:39*pm, "Bill Graham" wrote:
wrote:
On Jun 19, 12:55 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
I hate, hate HATE those companies...
Forum: Cat rescue June 25th 11, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue

wrote:
On Jun 19, 12:55 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
I hate, hate HATE those companies...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 25th 11, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue

wrote:
On Jun 19, 12:55 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
I hate, hate HATE those companies...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 25th 11, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 43
Posted By [email protected]
Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

On Jun 19, 12:55*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
I hate, hate HATE those companies that not only require a certain number of
characters, but refuse passwords that are recent repeats...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 25th 11, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 86
Posted By [email protected]
Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

On Jun 19, 12:55*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
I hate, hate HATE those companies that not only require a certain number of
characters, but refuse passwords that are recent repeats...
Forum: Cat rescue June 25th 11, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

On Jun 19, 12:55*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
I hate, hate HATE those companies that not only require a certain number of
characters, but refuse passwords that are recent repeats...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 11, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 86
Posted By [email protected]
Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

On Jun 18, 8:37*pm, Richard Casady
wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 19:47:14 -0700, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

Richard Casady wrote:
On Sat, 24...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 19th 11, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue

wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 19:47:14 -0700, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

Richard Casady wrote:
On Sat, 24...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 18th 11, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Triple Antibiotic ointment

On Jun 15, 9:44*am, Cat Daddy wrote:
I took house cat to the vet for a scratch on her neck that
got infected. They gave her a shot of antibiotic. She's
getting better but I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 16th 11, 08:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Triple Antibiotic ointment

On Jun 15, 9:44*am, Cat Daddy wrote:
I took house cat to the vet for a scratch on her neck that
got infected. They gave her a shot of antibiotic. She's
getting better but I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 27th 11, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
interesting reaction

I recently lost a cat of 10 years whose parents were both barn cats. I
got him at 8 weeks of age, but clearly his instinct for hunting was
very high. With nothing normal inside to hunt, he hunted the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 15th 11, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Going rate for feline dental?

On May 9, 3:21*pm, jmc wrote:
I'm having a bit of sticker shock here... Meep is having some sinus
problems, and my vet is trying to talk me into getting a dental at...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 3rd 10, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
cat jumping away from food

On Dec 1, 7:45*am, "(PeteCresswell)" wrote:
Per wasted:

I guess it's a vet trip then - does Iron Man rent his suit out?

Welding gloves.

My son-in-law habituated...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 3rd 10, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Arthritis in Cats

On Sep 2, 6:32*pm, Clara Semps wrote:

Can anyone offer a less expensive alternative? I've been out of work
for over 2 years and have a hard time paying for my own...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 20th 10, 08:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
love bites?

On Aug 18, 1:27*pm, Grawun wrote:
Sometimes when I am hugging and petting my cat she gives me *a very
soft little bite. *Since it is so gentle and she does it when I am
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 9th 10, 07:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
A sad movie of a cat trying to revive his friend run over by acar

If you think the name "Chase" is part of the problem, why don't you
rename him? * What do you think would be a suitable name that he would
like? *MLB

It was mostly a joke. We didn't realize...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 10, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
A sad movie of a cat trying to revive his friend run over by acar

On Jul 17, 8:07*pm, "Bill Graham" wrote:
"jmc" wrote in message

Suddenly, without warning,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 21st 10, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
new product supposed to trim nails?

On Jul 16, 9:04*am, ensoul wrote:
I see on the TV all the time, it looks like corrugated cardboard but
it
s supposed to trime their nails like would it they were outsides...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 11th 10, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Seeing My Cat for First Time in 6 Months

On Jul 10, 2:53*am, James wrote:
Hello!

I will very shortly have the pleasure of seeing my cat again for the
first time in 7 months. I have recently repatriated and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 182