Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: J&T
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 16th 07, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By J&T
Hardwood floor refinishing and cats?

Not rude ? OMG what planet are you living on..

I cant believe how many anal and self righteous knobs are in this group...

She simply asks for advice as she obviously wasnt sure about the fumes...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 15th 07, 07:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By J&T
is a cat with waist but dropped belly overweight?

Oh I know, I should be a lot more mature than this :)

But now and then I just cant help myself, sorry if you feel you should
plonk me, but plonking me for for giving it to a lame troll in just...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 14th 07, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By J&T
is a cat with waist but dropped belly overweight?

ahahaha ahh your an excellent example of a tool, but good for a laugh..

4 points to consider reguarding your last infintile post..

1) your link doesnt even work ?
2) 30 posts a day for 20...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 14th 07, 07:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By J&T
is a cat with waist but dropped belly overweight?

You really are a retarded idiot child.. oh yes you are.. your so pathetic
its funny.

If you bothered to even look at the google search your so proud of, you
would see the posts you are so sure are...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 14th 07, 07:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By J&T
is a cat with waist but dropped belly overweight?

You really are a retarded idiot child.. oh yes you are.. your so pathetic
its funny.

If you bothered to even look at the google search your so proud of, you
would see the posts you are so sure...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 13th 07, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By J&T
is a cat with waist but dropped belly overweight?

ahahahaha you ARE a dumb tard.. you searched my "nospam" email addy ??
ahahaha like most people dont use something like that....

bahahaha

Ahhh thats how to remove infants like you from...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 13th 07, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By J&T
is a cat with waist but dropped belly overweight?

You dumb tard, you really think im the only person on the planet with this
name ? ive never even heard of those groups in the link you posted..

Wont even bother replying the the rest of the crap...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 11th 07, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 50
Posted By J&T
THIS SAD STORY REACHED THE UK

You think me a troll, ehh....? A no-life in need of that kind of
twisted attention...?

You said, we just all agree with it.

Okay. Alright. I'll prove to you how wrong you
are by offering this...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 11th 07, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By J&T
is a cat with waist but dropped belly overweight?

It was better than 99.99% of the posts ive seen from you, and I havent even
been around here long..

"IBen Getiner" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 8th 07, 07:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By J&T
What's wrong with Shelby

Worms maybe ?

I think I remember reading somewhere that they get an itchy butt when
infested with worms ?

Could be way off though.

"mb from pa" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 8th 07, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By J&T
Cat has a foot fettish ??? :)

Will do :) wont be touching that unsubscribe button as this seems like
quite a good group for cat info :)

Thanks again.

It would be really nice if you pop back now and again, to let us...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 7th 07, 07:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By J&T
Cat has a foot fettish ??? :)

Yea I have foot problem ? whatever.. she does it with anyone, clean,
socks on, anything.. just runs from hands. And I know the difference
between them scenting something and wanting a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 3rd 07, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By J&T
Cat paw prints on the toilet bowl

Yea it would take a LOT to leave a stain in the bowl that wont clean
away....

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 3rd 07, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By J&T
Cat has a foot fettish ??? :)

hehe cat slave is right :) we have 3 all up :)

We have had her for about a year now.. and she is still the same, better
than she was if only a little bit.

We got her as a kitten and she has...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 2nd 07, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By J&T
Cat has a foot fettish ??? :)

Got a ragdoll X cat, beautiful girl she is, but she has a wierd problem..

She wont let me pat her at all with my hands, if I put my hands anywhere
near her she runs off, but if I try and...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15