Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.37 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lisa
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 08:22 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 95
Posted By Lisa
Rat Poison in food recalled according to local news

On Mar 23, 1:22 pm, "-L." wrote:
krazy wrote:
According to the local news there was rat poison found in some of the
recalled pet foods. They did not have the...
Forum: Cat community March 24th 07, 08:22 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 113

On Mar 23, 1:22 pm, "-L." wrote:
krazy wrote:
According to the local news there was rat poison found in some of the
recalled pet foods. They did not have the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 05:11 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 95
Posted By Lisa
Rat Poison in food recalled according to local news. I Smell a ****storm of Suits.

On Mar 23, 12:14 pm, (krazy) wrote:
According to the local news there was rat poison found in some of the
recalled pet foods. They did not have the specifics yet but said they...
Forum: Cat community March 23rd 07, 05:11 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Mar 23, 12:14 pm, (krazy) wrote:
According to the local news there was rat poison found in some of the
recalled pet foods. They did not have the specifics yet but said they...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 17th 07, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Lisa
PLEASE!!!!!!ANSWER ME

On Mar 15, 1:33 pm, "DIANA310" u32500@uwe wrote:
well looK MY CAT SEEMS LIKE IF SHE SOME AWFUL PAIN ANF I THINK NOTHIN HAPPEND
TO HER SHE CRIES REALLY HARD AND LOUD LIKE IF SOMETHING IS HURTING...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 26th 06, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Lisa
Some more pics of Miranda

Marina wrote:
Lisa wrote:
Marina wrote:
Not a technically good picture, but her face was so funny, I had to post it:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/2509766950058511339ozLMGf
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 25th 06, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Lisa
Some more pics of Miranda

Marina wrote:
Not a technically good picture, but her face was so funny, I had to post it:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/2509766950058511339ozLMGf

Mir-mir looking more normal (though her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 25th 06, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Lisa
Cat Flung by Fan

Actually, if this had happened to my cat, I wouldn't be laughing the
way these people did:

http://www.holylemon.com/CatFan.html

Lisa
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8