Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: smoggy
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 15th 08, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By smoggy
cat food

could anyone explain why either of my 2 cats will not eat good quality
red salmon. and roast leg of pork?i know pork is supposed to be dirty
meat as believed by some,do my cats know something i dont?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 15th 07, 04:32 PM Posted to alt.cats, alt.pets.cats, rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 62
Posted By smoggy
Vets need to be consulted

oh yes i am so you are wrong again!

Rhonda wrote:
I agree with everything you said, Tara.

Staying on a newsgroup long term takes patience with each new question
and each new personality....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 14th 07, 06:21 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 62
Posted By smoggy
Vets need to be consulted

On 13 Nov, 00:31, "Tara Legale" wrote:
I just don't see the harm is asking a question. I know when I have asked
questions I am not looking for diehard vet advise, I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 11th 07, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By smoggy
cat advice please

my cat who is about 9 years old has started to lose her fur under her
bellie and inside its rear legs,this started about 8 weeks ago,and
she
is allmost bald.anyone help please.
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 11th 07, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes