A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe by Sundance and/or Rebecca
The uther day I got taked to da TED agin, an it wuz a furry diffycult vizzit. When it wuz awl ober, I just wantid to go sumware an relakz wif a nice cup of nip tea. But whare kud I go? I decided dat RPCC needz a place fur dat, so I iz prowd to annowntz da openin of S&P Tea Shoppe. It iz a place...
Yesterday 06:18 PM
by Sundance and/or Rebecca Go to last post
7 48 Cat community
Please excuse small 2foot note by cshenk
I added Rosey (am told they are a little confused at names but they *think* this one is Rose Marie). It's actually a real puppy. There was a bad accident Saturday caused by an elder person who didn't realize they were past driving and getting easily confused. I can sympathize with how this can...
Yesterday 03:19 PM
by ann Go to last post
2 17 Cat community
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2