A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Buffy Now Waits on the Cat Steps in the Dining Room by jmcquown[_2_]
When I come home from work and she hears the automatic garage door go up, she looks out the dining room window from the cat steps. She can see onto the driveway and the walkway to the front door. I always have to walk down the driveway to check the mailbox. I see her sitting in the window...
Yesterday 11:36 PM
by Bill Stock[_2_] Go to last post
6 109 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1