Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kathy Morgan
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 10th 06, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Kathy Morgan
my cat's tongue turned purple!

"kitkat via CatKB.com" u26561@uwe wrote:

My cat just got back from spending the weekend at the vet's because he needed
SubQ fluids and antibiotics -
I know my cat's tongue was red - now it's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 8th 06, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Kathy Morgan
Mad/scared cat

Sharon wrote:

Fluffy is a little better today, I just have to be very careful around
her. I wish I could find the creep that has caused her to be such a
timid,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 6th 06, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Kathy Morgan
Spayed female with enlarged nipples

Mike S. wrote:

I have a 2 y/o female cat that was spayed when she was 10 months old
(she was a stray). Recently, I noticed that her back two nipples are
bigger than...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 6th 06, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Kathy Morgan
Wysong vs. other Rx foods for a cat with CRF

Artificial Silence wrote:

I will probably just go with Hills K/D, which is what my vet
recommended in the first place...

That's what I'm giving my cat, also recently...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 5th 06, 07:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Kathy Morgan
Importance of diet with kidney problems

Elizabeth wrote:

Listen, if you contact me on and get me your mailing
info, I'll try to send you a couple of cans of the Purina and a couple
of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 3rd 06, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Kathy Morgan
Importance of diet with kidney problems

Gail Futoran wrote:

My senior Burmese female (died at 18+ in 2004) was on a kidney diet for the
last several years of her life. She did like the Hill's K/D,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 3rd 06, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Kathy Morgan
Importance of diet with kidney problems

Nancy Vandermey wrote:

I recommend medi-vet.com (http://medi-vet.com/), I get the powder
potassium supplement from them.

Thanks!

Kathy
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 2nd 06, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Kathy Morgan
Importance of diet with kidney problems

Elizabeth wrote:

I looked for an on-line source a couple of weeks ago, when one of my
"old ladies" started having kidney problems. I found a source back
then, but...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 2nd 06, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Kathy Morgan
Importance of diet with kidney problems

Phil P. wrote:

"The Other Mike" wrote in message
We recently found out our 16 year old cat has...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9