Showing results 1 to 25 of 58
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kitkat
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 9th 06, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Kitkat
Question marks around my cat Benny

wrote:

Here are some pics of our cats Benny and Dewey when they were younger.

www.affl.org/bnd

OMG. SHRIEK! CUTE! AIRBORN KITTIES!!!!
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 9th 06, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By Kitkat
Luna and her dental :)

2fingah wrote:
Kitkat wrote:

pam,
a hannukah person :)

just post your mailing address... yule hear the doorbell ring.. yule
open the door
but you don't see nobody.. you look...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 9th 06, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By Kitkat
Luna and her dental :)

cybercat wrote:
"2fingah" wrote in message

cybercat wrote:

Ola Chica! How are you? Don't you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 8th 06, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By Kitkat
Luna and her dental :)

2oz wrote:
cybercat wrote:

Don't cuss Pam!

pam is a big girl maybe she likes me pulling her hair
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 26th 06, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Kitkat
Levi is growing up!

Lynne wrote:
I just posted some photos of Levi he
http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the.hell.is.it/Beasts

He's growing in a beautiful cat! And he *still* suckles on my lips. :)
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 12th 06, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By Kitkat
Luna and her dental :)

Well, it has been a few weeks since my Luna got sick. She recovered well
from a course of antibiotics and I scheduled her dental for yesterday.
Brought her in at 8am and around 10:30 am the vet...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 20th 06, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Kitkat
just a little luna update

-L. wrote:
cybercat wrote:

"Kitkat" wrote in message

Day 4 of antibiotics and Luna seems to be just...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 20th 06, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Kitkat
just a little luna update

Day 4 of antibiotics and Luna seems to be just about sneeze and sniffle
free. She has been up running around and much more active. I think it's
safe to say she feels MUCH better!

I have no idea...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 17th 06, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Kitkat
Monday morning Luna update

Lynne wrote:
Kitkat wrote in news:psNYg.15218$e66.13834
@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

Hi all,
Luna is about the same as she has been since Friday. She is still...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 16th 06, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Kitkat
Monday morning Luna update

Hi all,
Luna is about the same as she has been since Friday. She is still
sneezing and seems pretty lethargic, though she does get up to eat,
drink and use the litter box.

I just spoke with the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 14th 06, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Kitkat
Luna is under the weather :(

When it rains, it pours, eh?

Just 2 nights ago, when I got home and was hanging out with Luna, that
she was sorta sniffling...and she shook her head like something was
bothering her in her nose. I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 10th 06, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 35
Posted By Kitkat
Dudley's story

cybercat wrote:
"Kitkat" wrote:

We sang Dudley songs all weekend. :)

hahaha

Sung to the tune of "Rubber Duckie"
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 10th 06, 06:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 35
Posted By Kitkat
Dudley's story

I love the shots of him at the window- almost like he was looking at
something. Looking at those it's hard to believe he couldn't see much

I know. It was always wonderful to see him enjoying...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 7th 06, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 35
Posted By Kitkat
Dudley's story

Anonymous wrote:
Rhonda wrote:

Kitkat wrote:

Hi all. It has been just over a month. I miss him just as much if

not

more every day. Here's Dudley's story for those who wanted to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 7th 06, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 35
Posted By Kitkat
Dudley's story

Rhonda wrote:
Kitkat wrote:

Hi all. It has been just over a month. I miss him just as much if not
more every day. Here's Dudley's story for those who wanted to read
about him. :)

Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 7th 06, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 35
Posted By Kitkat
Dudley's story

cybercat wrote:

Pam this is SOO funny! I do the same thing! My latest, which I serenaded
Gracie with when I intercepted her while she was vaulting off of my
pillow this morning--"I want...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 6th 06, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 35
Posted By Kitkat
Dudley's story

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
Although he died in August, I know you haven't gotten over it. My
Beast died in 2004 and I still cry over her. Again, God bless you.

Definitely...NOT over it at...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 6th 06, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 35
Posted By Kitkat
Dudley's story

Hi all. It has been just over a month. I miss him just as much if not
more every day. Here's Dudley's story for those who wanted to read about
him. :)

First off, I have to preface this by saying...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 6th 06, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By Kitkat
Saying Goodbye To Jason

Paige wrote:
Kitkat wrote:

OMG. What a sweetheart. I have tears in my eyes. I lost my baby Dudley
just over a month ago. I, too, only had him a short time (2 years) when
he passed away...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 5th 06, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Kitkat
update on Levi, the kitten who ate the latex teat

Levi and Roxy also play, sometimes ROUGH
http://fototime.com/C543A6E737C42F5/orig.jpg

Roxy looks like she is having a Levi sandwich!!!!!

but they also nap together
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 5th 06, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Kitkat
update on Levi, the kitten who ate the latex teat

Lynne wrote:

Here's the only photo I have uploaded, more soon. This one just cracks
me up

http://fototime.com/008498DB75FC3C8/orig.jpg

He sounds and LOOKS wonderful. I am so glad he...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 5th 06, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By Kitkat
Saying Goodbye To Jason

Paige wrote:
Hello everyone,

I greatly appreciate your heartfelt messages.

I've posted pictures taken last week and Sunday morning. Just copy and
paste

Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 22nd 06, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 32
Posted By Kitkat
Putting my cat down

Stacia wrote:
"cybercat" writes:

"Stacia" wrote:

It's a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion. I might try it but to
be honest, I don't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 11th 06, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Kitkat
cat meows with no sound?

Phil P. wrote:
"UseNet" wrote in message

My cat recently started making silent meows , where his mouth goes thru

Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 9th 06, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 63
Posted By Kitkat
Meercat Manor

-L. wrote:
cybercat wrote:

Am I just overworked, or is this completely adorable?

I keep cackling madly.

They are sooooo cute!

Showing results 1 to 25 of 58