Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: desgnr
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 8th 07, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By desgnr
Poinsetta's

Are Poinsettas dangerous to cat's ?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 30th 07, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By desgnr
Candles on window sill

I bought candelabras with single clear bulbs to put on the window sills.
The problem is our cat knocks them over.
I'm looking for a way to secure them.
The window is metal.
The base of the light is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 8th 07, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By desgnr
Strange behavior

Why does she
Put her little mouse toys in her Food & Water dishes ????????????
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 20th 07, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By desgnr
Should i get a second cat ?

My wife seems to think we should get a friend for our cat CC who is a spayed
female 1 1/2 years old.
If so should we get a kitten ?
Will we need a separate litter box & feeding bowls ?
CC is a very...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 30th 07, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By desgnr
Trimming nails

CC used to sit on my lap & let me trim her nails.
I never cut them to close & never hurt her.
But now when she see's me pick up the clippers,she hisses & runs.
How can i make it an easy process to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 4th 07, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By desgnr
Cat bed's

A bean bag bed for our cat.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 25th 06, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By desgnr
Why does she ?

Put her toys in her water bowl ?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 11th 06, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By desgnr
Why is she biting after being petted ?

Why does my 7 month female spayed kitten bite ?
You can pet her for a while,then she turns around & bites,then leaves.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 11th 06, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By desgnr
Why does she do this ?

My cat is about 7 months old & spayed.
Yesterday about 12 pm i cleaned her litter box.
Went out for the day & came home about 7pm
Her litter box was empty,which surprised me.
When i got home i...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 30th 06, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By desgnr
Change of habit

When i first got my kitten @ 9 weeks old she would sit on my lap all the
time.
Now she is about 7 months old & spayed.
She will not sit on my lap anymore,But everytime i go down to the family
room...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 25th 06, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By desgnr
This is odd

I have my cats food bowl next to the refrigerator
Sometimes when she is eating she will gently scratch at the refrigerator
with one paw.
What does this mean ?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 06, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By desgnr
Not always using litter box ?

Will spaying her help ?
If so how will it change her ?
"Gail" wrote in message
She should be checked for a urinary...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 06, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By desgnr
Not always using litter box ?

Most of the time my cat 6 months old female uses her litter box.
But sometimes i catch her useing a bedroom carpet.
I also once saw her use the bathroom sink.
Its always pee never a bowel...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14