Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.62 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: news[_3_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 13, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By news[_3_]
cuteness

"Jack Campin" wrote in message
Lots of baby animals, including one kitten:

Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 12, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By news[_3_]
"The Friskies" 2012 Grand Prize Winner: "Oskar's First Toys"

"news" wrote in message
Oskar wins! He is all grown up now but this video winner is
heartbreakingly adorable:

Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 12, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By news[_3_]
"The Friskies" 2012 Grand Prize Winner: "Oskar's First Toys"

Oskar wins! He is all grown up now but this video winner is heartbreakingly
adorable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0vIdvJIjGk
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 14th 12, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By news[_3_]
Cat survives hurricane, house demolition, and trip to dump!

"Patches is either the luckiest cat in the world or now has only eight lives
left. Whatever the case may be, he's alive and well thanks to the efforts of
a local construction...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 12, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By news[_3_]
Disaster - Espy is dead

"dgk" wrote in message
We came back from an early dinner around 6:30 and all was fine. I
figured that there was an hour or...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 13th 12, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By news[_3_]
Disaster - Espy is dead

"dgk" wrote in message
We came back from an early dinner around 6:30 and all was fine. I
figured that there was an hour or...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 4th 12, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By news[_3_]
Winner of the Golden Kitty award in the first-ever cat video film festival

"Nadia N." wrote in message
http://www.cbc.ca/news/offbeat/story/2012/09/02/cat-video-winner.html

The video is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 31st 12, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By news[_3_]
Bedtime routine

"jmcquown" wrote in message
On 8/28/2012 11:23 AM, news wrote:
"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 28th 12, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By news[_3_]
Bedtime routine

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
About 9 PM I turn off the TV, go use the love glove on Amber and tell
her how good and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 21st 12, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By news[_3_]
tooth extraction purrs?

"Nadia N." wrote in message
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo
Sweety pictures:...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 17th 12, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By news[_3_]
Why....(possible TMI warning)

"Phoenix" wrote in message
...why, oh why, does my cat sit in the bathtub and watch me on the toilet?

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 16th 12, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By news[_3_]
Chinese kitten stows away on LA-bound freighter

"Matthew" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 11th 12, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By news[_3_]
Pixie bob cats

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I was looking through the local for sale and wanted and there was a pixie
bob cat...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 12, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By news[_3_]
Do you collect cat items?

"ann791" wrote in message
I have a collection of cat figures. DH usually buys me them. He even bought
me one for the garden that looks...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 15th 12, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By news[_3_]
Anyone seen/heard from Lee (stormeee) lately?

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I haven't seen any posts from her lately.

Jill

Her DH has had some serious health issues as she...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 12, 11:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By news[_3_]
Caboodle Ranch Timeline

"CatNipped" wrote in message
On 4/11/2012 9:02 PM, MaryL wrote:

"CatNipped" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 10th 12, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By news[_3_]
(OT) House for Sale (mine)

"jmcquown" wrote in message
The "association" where I live finally got on my last nerve. John is here
visiting. Since I have to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 10th 12, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By news[_3_]
I Associate Sadness and Anxiety With Cats

"Matthew" wrote in message

"news" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 8th 12, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By news[_3_]
I Associate Sadness and Anxiety With Cats

"Lisa Lisa" wrote in message

Cats. They cause me so much pain and worry. More than I can...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 3rd 12, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By news[_3_]
An update on the ranch

"Matthew" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 19th 12, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By news[_3_]
Does Anyone Watch (television) 'My Cat From Hell'?

"jmcquown" wrote in message
There was a new episode on Animal Planet yesterday. I've never watched
this before. Some guy named...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 12, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By news[_3_]
Mom's kittens

"ann791" wrote in message
I went to see Mom on Saturday and took some pictures of her kittens. They
are about 4 months...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 4th 12, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By news[_3_]
Interesting Website

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Nor me. However he does have the opportunity to reply about why he seemed
OK.
I'm gutted. Brits are rare on here and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 4th 12, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By news[_3_]
Interesting Website

"Sjouke Burry" s@b wrote in message
MLB wrote in :

On 01/02/2012 09:46 AM,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 11, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By news[_3_]
All 11 Dr. Who doctors illustrated as cats!

Too cute:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/dmjennyparks.jpeg
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41