Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kalynnda Rivermoon
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 27th 11, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Kalynnda Rivermoon
Update on Ghost

Sorry I haven't posted an update in a long time...life has been hectic.

Recap: Ghost is a feral/stray tortie kitty who had a run in (literally)
with our car on a rural highway. Amazingly, she had...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 26th 11, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Kalynnda Rivermoon
Thread of Memory

Cindy (d*g), House of Berens, RB, 1976, first pet
Twilight, House of Berens, RB, 1983-2000, first cat and first heart cat
Shadow, House of Rivermoon, RB, 1990-2010 , familiar kitty
Tigger, House of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 18th 11, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kalynnda Rivermoon
Ghost update

Some good news on the Ghost front...she is negative for FeLV and FIV!
Unfortunately, we couldn't get her spayed because her temp was 104. She
got the 2-week antibiotic shot, on the assumption that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 18th 11, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Kalynnda Rivermoon
Purrs for Katie's journey across the bridge

Chris,
I am so sorry for your pain. Knowing that you are doing the right thing
doesn't change the emotions you are experiencing. Most of us here know
the loss, sorrow, and pain of letting a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 12th 11, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Kalynnda Rivermoon
Stray cat update

We're calling her Ghost. She is VERY frightened. I think she's more
feral than we thought.

She found her way into a blocked closet and into a hole in the ceiling.
Sigh. She did come down during...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 11, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kalynnda Rivermoon
Purrs requested - stray cat

Please ask your kitties to purr for a stray tortie cat. The tl;dr
version - she was hit by a car, appears to be doing well, and is likely
to be our #9.

Longer version...
I'm supposed to be in a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 20th 11, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kalynnda Rivermoon
Fling-ama-string cat toy - liked by the Rivermoon clowder

On 8/19/2011 11:58 PM, CatNipped wrote:
On 8/19/2011 11:37 PM, Yowie wrote:
On 19/08/2011 10:37 PM, Kalynnda Rivermoon wrote:
Yesterday the "Fling-ama-string" showed up. It's a toy that goes...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 11, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kalynnda Rivermoon
Fling-ama-string cat toy - liked by the Rivermoon clowder

Yesterday the "Fling-ama-string" showed up. It's a toy that goes over a
doorknob. It has a conveyer belt with a string attached. As it rotates,
the string is flung out and then brought back in.

I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 11, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kalynnda Rivermoon
Ozzy Problem

On 8/18/2011 11:58 AM, CatNipped wrote:
snip spraying problem and unhappy cat

I don't have a solution, but if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to
hear them.

Lori, I have no idea if...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9