Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kelly Green[_3_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 16th 10, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Kelly Green[_3_]
Nasty smell from cat

"Bill Graham" wrote in message

"Kelly Green" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 7th 10, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Kelly Green[_3_]
Tomcat Crazy Female Cat

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

"Kelly Greene" wrote in message

Spay her. She'll...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 1st 10, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By Kelly Green[_3_]
Bella Photos

"Allan Smith" wrote in message
Kelly,

Liver, and also heart and kidney, are good treats for cats on an...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 09, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 62
Posted By Kelly Green[_3_]
Urinary blockages

"Bill Graham" wrote in message

"Kelly Greene" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 09, 08:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 62
Posted By Kelly Green[_3_]
Urinary blockages

"Bill Graham" wrote in message

"Kelly Greene" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 20th 09, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 62
Posted By Kelly Green[_3_]
Urinary blockages

"Allan Smith" wrote in message
Kelly,

How much do you take? Based on my own eperience, 1000 is not enough. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 15th 09, 05:57 AM Posted to alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 55
Posted By Kelly Green[_3_]
More poison for our pets......... :-(

"Bill Graham" wrote in message
My position is clear. I stated it well. You should have no trouble
understanding it. A toy...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 15th 09, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 62
Posted By Kelly Green[_3_]
Urinary blockages

Has anyone any idea how to prevent these problems in castrated cats? Spirit
will be the first castrated male I've had since the 1960s. I had a male with
endless urethral blockage problems back then...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 10th 09, 05:49 AM Posted to alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 55
Posted By Kelly Green[_3_]
More poison for our pets......... :-(

"The Other Guy" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 22:01:38 -0600, "Kelly Green"
wrote:

"The...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 10th 09, 05:48 AM Posted to alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 55
Posted By Kelly Green[_3_]
More poison for our pets......... :-(

"Bill Graham" wrote in message

My take on this is as follows. There are lots of small items that are sold
for one...
Forum: Cats - misc December 9th 09, 04:40 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By Kelly Green[_3_]
Renal failure in younger cats

It's really a shame. These two new shelter kitties we got last month will be
house cats only. There are too many dangers out there to let them roam free
even though we live out in the country.

I...
Forum: Cats - misc December 9th 09, 04:32 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By Kelly Green[_3_]
Renal failure in younger cats

"Bill Graham" wrote in message

"Kelly Green" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community December 9th 09, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community,alt.cats
Replies: 28
Posted By Kelly Green[_3_]
Some felinely feline kitty-cat questions that are probably STOOOOOPID

"Cats Whiskers" wrote in message
This is an interesting conversation and I couldn't help but add my 2 cents
in. You...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 9th 09, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 55
Posted By Kelly Green[_3_]
More poison for our pets......... :-(

"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in message
We can't even buy safe toys for our pets now. :-(

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 9th 09, 04:01 AM Posted to alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 55
Posted By Kelly Green[_3_]
More poison for our pets......... :-(

"The Other Guy" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 10:59:36 -0600, "Kelly Green"
wrote:

We...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 9th 09, 03:59 AM Posted to alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 55
Posted By Kelly Green[_3_]
More poison for our pets......... :-(

"boot" wrote in message

I gave up going to Walmart a year or so ago. I don't think anyone...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 9th 09, 03:53 AM Posted to alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 55
Posted By Kelly Green[_3_]
More poison for our pets......... :-(

"boot" wrote in message

I hope someday soon parents and pet owners will rise up and stop this
toxic...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 8th 09, 08:57 PM Posted to alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 55
Posted By Kelly Green[_3_]
More poison for our pets......... :-(

"hopitus" wrote in message