Replies: 5
Posted By Bohgosity BumaskiL
Tomato sauce with enough cheez.

On 2012-01-26 10:48 AM, Bill Graham wrote:
obsidianjg wrote:
On 18 Jan., 17:54, Bohgosity BumaskiL
wrote:
You know enough cheez iz in your tomato sauce...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 23rd 12, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Bohgosity BumaskiL
Aerokat and Flixotide, for feline "asthma"

On 2011-11-12 7:01 AM, Eddy wrote:

Some of you were very kind with your views two months ago when Puss here
developed serious asthma attacks. Since then the vet has been
experimenting and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 18th 12, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Bohgosity BumaskiL
Tomato sauce with enough cheez.

You know enough cheez iz in your tomato sauce when your cat will eat
it. I use "Simply Food", and another brand would probably do. Among
the other oddball foods for a cat are mayonnaise and coconut...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 18th 12, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Bohgosity BumaskiL
Those frayed wires...bitter apple or conduit.

On 2012-01-06 9:29 PM, T wrote:
(...)
My first cat LOVED chewing on wires. It got to the point where I had to
replace thick printer cables, etc. I armored them with this blue, ribbed
flexible...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 11, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 2011-12-21 9:25 AM, Karen Kryzsko wrote:
In article ,
Bohgosity BumaskiL ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 20th 11, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Bohgosity BumaskiL
cat toileting outside litter tray

Maybe going to your cat's new home with some string will help. I know
it's a very boring game for people, but the dancing string trick can
keep my cat entertained for ...I don't know. I've never done...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 20th 11, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Bohgosity BumaskiL
cat toileting outside litter tray

I hav one that requires litter changes weekly. That seems to keep her
from ****ing on the wall, instead of in the tray. A time wuz when she
would tolerate every other week, and she would politely...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 20th 11, 11:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Bohgosity BumaskiL
Those frayed wires...bitter apple

A long time ago, my cat told me most of what she can
understand of my words. There iz "yaaah", two syllables that
rise in tone, and there's "noooh", which drops in tone. She
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 31st 11, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Bohgosity BumaskiL
Under foot and getting worse.

On 2011-08-24 11:18 AM, Doug Bashford wrote:
(...)
Now you must give her punishment, such as from a squirt bottle or
finger-flick to the ear flap,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 31st 11, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12

On 2011-08-24 12:30 PM, Mack A. Damia wrote:
On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 12:12:25 -0600, MLB wrote:

On 08/24/2011 02:35 AM, Mack A. Damia wrote:
On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 22:21:47...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 24th 11, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12

On 2011-08-23 5:24 PM, MLB wrote:
On 08/21/2011 01:38 PM, Bohgosity BumaskiL wrote:
I hav stepped on her many, many times, and just five minutes...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 24th 11, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12

On 2011-08-23 4:11 PM, Bill Graham wrote:
honeybunch wrote:
On Aug 21, 3:38 pm, Bohgosity BumaskiL
wrote:
I hav stepped on her many, many times, and just...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 21st 11, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Bohgosity BumaskiL
Under foot and getting worse.

I hav stepped on her many, many times, and just five minutes ago. It is
a wonder she never gets hurt. I am not sure, and I think she tells me
she will run under whichever foot is up (usually my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 10, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Bohgosity BumaskiL
Picking up cats

"Bill Graham" wrote in message
(...)
My vet, who has been scratched many times before, routinely picks up the
cats by...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 10, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Bohgosity BumaskiL
Picking up cats

I do not advize picking up cats over a year old at all, unless they are in
some kind of trouble. In that case, it might even be advisable to pick them
up by the scruff of the neck, asserting that...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 23rd 10, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By Bohgosity BumaskiL
Cooking for cats with diarrhea

"Bill Graham" wrote in message
Bohgosity BumaskiL wrote:
All ingredients in any recipe are optional.

"SJ"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 19th 10, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Bohgosity BumaskiL
Hairballs - pumpkin - taste

Want to control hair balls?
Brush your owner.
If you believe in food for hair balls,
then your owner is young.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 19th 10, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Bohgosity BumaskiL
Cat food question

I hav seen "hairball control" on some packages. I do not believe it, because
the only way it can be done is to reduce shedding, that is quite a feat for
food, and no way will food keep up such a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 19th 10, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By Bohgosity BumaskiL
Cooking for cats with diarrhea

All ingredients in any recipe are optional.

"SJ" wrote in message
"Bohgosity BumaskiL" ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 7th 10, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By Bohgosity BumaskiL
Cooking for cats with diarrhea

That should say 170g Tuna (not mL). I think most tuna for cats is organ
meat, which is cheaper than white, because Iron won't hurt them.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 7th 10, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Bohgosity BumaskiL
Rave for 'World's Best Cat Litter'

Plain old clay requires less maintenance. Scooping out clumps does nothing
about odour. Turds, yes, scoop. Scoopable clay is sodium bentonite. Sure, it
clumps, imperfectly. It also makes ammonia...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 7th 10, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By Bohgosity BumaskiL
Cooking for cats with diarrhea

170 mL London Drugs Tuna
2 Eggs
5 mL Wasabi Powder
5 mL Paprika
700 W microwave oven

Mix well. Microwave on high for three minutes.
Mix again. Microwave on high for another minute.
Serve...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22