Showing results 1 to 25 of 331
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kraut
Forum: Cats - misc July 13th 09, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets,alt.animals.felines,alt.cats
Replies: 4
Posted By kraut
2 Neutered Male Cats Need Home South Sacramento

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 18:34:46 -0700 (PDT), Elisabeth
wrote:

2 Gorgeous Sweetheart Cats to Loving Home: Need Home for 2-year old
neutered males (one domestic short hair and...
Forum: Cat community June 25th 09, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By kraut
PLEASE HELP SHELTER

Please go to http://www.wfaa.com
There is an animal shelter in Tool, TX that is running out of money and
food. wfaa ch. 8 in Dallas has done a story about the shelter. The story
should still be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 11th 09, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By kraut
For women only, OT

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 18:04:30 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I often think after washing my hands then opening the door with the
handle, how many people...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 30th 09, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By kraut
11 Year Old Cat Listless and Losing Weight w/ Bad Coat and getting Boney

Just a thought but the first thing most people think about is illness,
bloodwork, ETC which is all fine.

A friend of mine had an elderly cat that developed many of the same
symptons (SP) and asked...
Forum: Cat community May 27th 09, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By kraut
Purr request for furry pal on way to bridge.

On Wed, 27 May 2009 07:23:03 -0500, "Stormmee"
wrote:

purring trudi for her house
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community May 26th 09, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By kraut
Purr request for furry pal on way to bridge.

Purrs requested for one of my strays / neighborhood cats that I have
been feeding that started it's trip to the bridge this AM. Was on my
way to feed them this AM when I seen it laying along a busy...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 20th 09, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By kraut
Purrs for a Cat, believed to be at the Bridge, and his human

Purrs going out to all the tenents and purrs for the cat that it went
quick and did not suffer too much.

There are lots of debates over the anti-smoking laws but I would never
rent in an apartment...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 15th 09, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 100
Posted By kraut
Cat euthanization opinions wanted.

This is a little different from what the Subject line implies.

A while back I got REALLY attached to a cat that my ex (Now wife
again) had. Up til then I was an un-cat person. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 15th 09, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 100
Posted By kraut
Cat euthanization opinions wanted.

This is a little different from what the Subject line implies.

A while back I got REALLY attached to a cat that my ex (Now wife
again) had. Up til then I was an un-cat person. Thanks to her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 09, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 73
Posted By kraut
Lindy is gone

Purrs abd prayers are heading your way from all here. Having been
through it before I know how you feel.

Tears are flowing as I send this. God bless you for the wonderful
life you gave her.

On...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 3rd 09, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By kraut
cat with dislocated leg

our cat came home several days ago with a limp and favoring his right hind
leg. at first he couldn't touch it to the floor. after several days, he
was able to stand on it but it doesn't seem...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 3rd 09, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By kraut
Cat bumps water dish

Stan Brown wrote:
More and more often lately, Milo has been deliberately bumping his
water dish so that the water slops out on the (wood) floor.

I've tried different locations, so I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 25th 09, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By kraut
Need ideas for cat toys

I'm trying to keep Persia active. Keep in mind there is no PetCo or
PetSmart store within 50 miles of here. I love her but I'm not driving over
100 miles (to/from) just to buy cat toys. So...
Forum: Cat community February 9th 09, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By kraut
OT Our newest addition to the 2 legged branch of family

On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 12:55:45 -0600, Amelia T Cat
wrote:

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Forum: Cat community February 9th 09, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By kraut
OT Our newest addition to the 2 legged branch of family = SORRY PICS FIXED NOW

On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 09:19:45 -0500, kraut
wrote:

My daughter just added another member to the family:

Benjamin James Green

Born 2/06/2009
Forum: Cat community February 8th 09, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By kraut
OT Our newest addition to the 2 legged branch of family

My daughter just added another member to the family:

Benjamin James Green

Born 2/06/2009

7 pounds 11 ounces

20 inches long
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 6th 09, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By kraut
Why dropping toys in water bowl?

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 19:51:02 -0500, "cybercat"
wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message
I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 09, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By kraut
Three boys

On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 12:46:05 -0700, MLB wrote:

Kreisleriana wrote:
My neighbor and I have started feeding a big feral black and white boy.
He's still unapproachable. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 09, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By kraut
Puppy Bowl V

On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 16:33:44 -0500, Jeanne Hedge
wrote:

NOT off topic...

For those who get Animal Planet on TV, today is "Puppy Bowl V" (that's
the roman numeral 5)...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 09, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By kraut
Update on 'stinky' stray

He's made it this far, I'm sure now he'll be okay thanks to your
intervention.

Sad news... he's passed away. He slipped quietly away a bit earlier. Just
spoken with PACT. He was in the...
Forum: Cat community January 19th 09, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By kraut
OT Lost one of my non-cat wild four legged friends.

These last few days in Michigan we have been getting that COLD weather
and at night been getting wind chills in the double digit sub zeroes.

Went out one morning to feed my wild animals and birds...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 8th 09, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By kraut
cat's front teeth gone

On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 20:54:30 GMT, Noon Cat Nick
wrote:

Sylvia M wrote:
My cat is 5 years old.
She now has no incisors, tiny teeth, between her canines on...
Forum: Cat community December 23rd 08, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By kraut
A few purrs here please = update

I could use a few stray purrs here for the outdoor creatures that I
feed here which include squirrells, birds and cats.

I have been pretty much snowed in on the street I live on...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 08, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By kraut
Winter is Here!

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 05:31:22 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Last night, it got to 10F with a 20+ mph wind, gusting to 30+.

Woke up this morning to see Boswell (20# Maine Coon)...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 08, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By kraut
The state of my cats' teeth !

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 15:33:19 GMT, Eddy
wrote:

OK, here's a chance for you guys to really rush in and have a go at me!
I expect a lot of abuse . . . but...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 331