Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Karen
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 30th 07, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Karen
Plastics Chemical In Recalled Pet Food

Good God. WTF is going on?

"Matthew" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 29th 07, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Karen
Bruver, an update

He is sooooo gorgeous.

"Shirley2307" wrote in message
I haven't posted in ages. Been really insane on my "part-time"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 27th 07, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Karen
I found it. THanks!

"Karen" wrote in message
I had saved your follow up on Sam with the protocol they used for his
rib removal regarding asthma...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 27th 07, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Karen
A couple new Vino pics

Too cute! I threw a pair of jeans over the back of a chair to dry two days
ago. The legs front wise, and they make a small tent against the back of the
chair. That has suddenly become Sugar's nap...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 26th 07, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Karen
OT Dresden Files on Sci Fi

"Christine Burel" wrote in message

"Karen" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 26th 07, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Karen
wall unit photos

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:58:01 -0400, Kreisleriana...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 26th 07, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Karen
OT Dresden Files on Sci Fi

I thought last nights episode was SO good. Really funny too. I can't wait
for next week.

"Irulan" wrote in message
We...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 26th 07, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Karen
Pics of my cats by my niece

Those are so amazing. And now I am hungry too.

"Marina" wrote in message
My niece visited the other day and took pictures of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 26th 07, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Karen
I started a new photo album

OK, now I have looked at them all. I still love severe power napping but I
reiterate your cats are huge. Not fat, just BIG. Rob is looking really still
pretty well. I don't want him to get...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 26th 07, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Karen
I started a new photo album

OK, Severe Power Napping is just priceless! (Man your cats are big!!!)

"Tanada" wrote in message
I started a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 26th 07, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Karen
Jassmin Bluebell

OK, that is about the sweetest thing I"ve ever read.
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 26th 07, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Karen
human got sick on tainted pet food

OK, I do a lot for my cats in getting them to eat but...........

"Winnie" wrote in message
This morning I saw on the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 23rd 07, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 48
Posted By Karen
Poor Hobbes has a pain in the butt

Ohhhhh! Owwwwwwwww. I bet his BG will go down as the antibiotics get that
infection out. Poor baby Hobbes!!!!! Give him skritches for me.

"GaDragonfly" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 22nd 07, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Karen
I Finally Saw a Video!!

OK here are two very funny commercials I just saw last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meWnr8rA5Uw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEd1hF0hAmI

And of course you need to look at my videos...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 22nd 07, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 48
Posted By Karen
Zak; RB

I'm so very sorry. ((((Hugs))))

"Outsider" wrote in message

While I have been hanging around the cat groups almost...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 22nd 07, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Karen
RB Punkers Kitty

I am so sorry to hear this ((((((Hugs)))))

"PatM" wrote in message
Some of you who have been here a while...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 16th 07, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Karen
PETFOOD RECALL: !!!Wal-Mart, Safeway, Kroger and other store brands!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070316/ap_on_bi_ge/pet_food_recall

Pretty serious.
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 16th 07, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Karen
wall unit photos

Whether the cats use it or not, it is a very enviable wall unit!! Very
attractive.

"AZ Nomad" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 16th 07, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Karen
Annie's Jim update

FIngers crossed and purrs sent!

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
If his next blood test comes out as expected, Jim will be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 15th 07, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Karen
Att. Tummy Lovers

AAAAACK!!!!

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

A whole Flickr pool devoted to cat bellies!
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 14th 07, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Karen
New pictures

That Caliban, he's just way to uptight. :D

"Marina" wrote in message
I uploaded some new pictures to my Photobucket account....
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 14th 07, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 60
Posted By Karen
We have a dog!

She looks so sweet!!! Condogulations! :D

"Debbie Wilson" wrote in message
And World War 3 has not yet erupted ;-) In fact, she...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 13th 07, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Karen
apology to the list

I can tell from you posts this could be a problem. I think it was all a
misunderstanding.

"john sumner" wrote in message
honest i am not...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 13th 07, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Karen
Mummy's pet

Cute :D When we had kittens, the mama was quite happy to have baby sitters.
In fact, our dog babe did a LOT of baby sitting. She wanted them back, but
you could see relief etched in her face when...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 13th 07, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Karen
Jim's blood clots update (Monday)

Oh gosh how scary! (((((hugs))))) I'm so glad it sounds like he will
completely recover.

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
Jim...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500