Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Timmie's Mommy
Forum: Cat community January 1st 08, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Timmie's Mommy
Hoomin Hobbies

Iz yu sure chooing yarns iz bad? Meomies sez so tu, but wat duz she no?
She also gits mad wen I choos onna tak or pin, an tries tu hide them
all. I haznt bin tu TED sinz I gotten fixed tho...
Forum: Cat community January 1st 08, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Timmie's Mommy
Hoomin Hobbies

On Dec 30, 2:47 pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Meomie finds lots fings tu du that duznt invovle cats (or she finks they
shudnt, fur sum reeson) called 'hobbies'. Resently, thu...
Forum: Cat community June 30th 07, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 76
Posted By Timmie's Mommy
Catnada Day Partee

On Jun 29, 9:53 am, Rusty wrote:

For those who don't care for a boat ride, how about going down to
Parliament Hill to watch the Changing of the Guards. The Hill is right
Forum: Cat community March 31st 07, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Timmie's Mommy
More on da Pet Food atrocity.

On Mar 31, 8:46 am, "Cory" wrote:

--- Onyx, wunnerin' iffen it iz sayf tu eetz brekfuzt...

U kood eetz brekfiss at mineown howse. I eetz rize krissppees an
owtmeel an...
Forum: Cat community February 16th 07, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Timmie's Mommy
Hay! Mine offise moofed agin!

On Feb 13, 11:13 pm, "Cory" wrote:

UB ~ Aw, Timmie... you're too cute!

--- Unca Cory

Fangu furry much, Mister Unca Cory. Freezink kitteez is furry seryus
bizniss. I wuz...
Forum: Cat community February 14th 07, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Timmie's Mommy
Hay! Mine offise moofed agin!

On Feb 12, 1:45 pm, "FurrsomeThreesome"
wrote...
I'ze gonna need a howsekeeper, tho - Maui got more nekkid an' left his
furs all over it.

Sprout! hazzn't figured it...
Forum: Cat community January 4th 07, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Timmie's Mommy
Looking for Friendly TED in Ottawa, Catnada.

unclefred wrote:
Hi Kitties,
We are looking for a TED in Ottawa, Ontario, Catnada (or nearby) that is
cat friendly and never declaws. Duz enny kitty know of one? You may reply
by...
Forum: Cat community November 24th 06, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Timmie's Mommy
Maui off to TED tuday, pleeze purrs, and iffn' ennywun gots advise, we need it.

Furrsome threesome wrote:...
I know this has gotten long. Does any kitty's person think this sounds
familiar? Any suggestions for getting a finicky, skinny cat to fatten
up again? Has anyone...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 06, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Timmie's Mommy
Test

Ummmm ... Congo... izzn't cane todes poyzinus? Or is dis a not poyzin
kind? I duzzn't fink dat da HarriRoadCat gurlkitty wud like sumfing
whut iz poyzin...

Timmie
who reeds a lot sinze he duzzint...
Forum: Cat community September 22nd 06, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Timmie's Mommy
Hurky Kitty Club survey -- Members only

Adam wrote:

Ok, u memfur.

Louise, HKC Prez

Fangu furry much.. Anybuddy need sumfin hurked on??

Timmie
Hurker Extraordinaire
Forum: Cat community September 19th 06, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Timmie's Mommy
Hurky Kitty Club survey -- Members only

Why are you skared uvva out? Is there a bad d*g there?
But you hurked a lot~ ! You must be 1/2 the HKC all on your own. I
still like the keyboard the best.

Cinder (jealous of hurking)
Forum: Cat community September 17th 06, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Timmie's Mommy
Hurky Kitty Club survey -- Members only

Adam wrote:

U qwalify! Wanna joyn?

Louise, HKC Prez

I kood only join if I duzzn't hasta go noplace. I'ze furry furry
skared uvva out.

Timmie2shoes
Forum: Cat community September 13th 06, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Timmie's Mommy
Hurky Kitty Club survey -- Members only

Adam wrote:
Most xciting placez u hurked?

Louise, HKC Prez

I izzn't shore if I'z inna HKC or not, but I hurked onna keebord wunce.
Maked it good an ded. I gottid growndeded frum da pooter...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13