A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
FURRY GUD MEWS ! ! ! ! ! by Pit2nya[_3_]
On Sunday, September 13, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Batson Cats wrote: Wee haff furry gud mews ! ! ! Aftur 11 yeers uff our Meowmie an Paw tryin tew haff hoomin kittens...... Meowmie is PREGNANT ! ! ! ! ! WHOOOOPPEEEEEE!!!!!!! YAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOO!! Dey found owt Sept 10th. Meowmie...
Yesterday 11:50 PM
by Pit2nya[_3_] Go to last post
3 118 Cat community
For the Holidays by Peter W.
No self-respecting cat will eat a toxic plant. The only way this would happen is if they already were on a restricted/inadequate diet exceedingly low in roughage. Poinsettias may be toxic, but not sufficiently toxic to be dangerous. However, Lilies of any kind, and anything in the lily family are...
Yesterday 08:37 PM
by Peter W. Go to last post
0 16 Cat health & behaviour
The fence is up! by dgk
I had a fence put in my yard so I can let the cats out. Once the fence was complete (wood, 6' shadowbox) I had to line the top with chicken wire to keep the cats from just climibing out It isn't perfect - there is an Acadia Palm in near the fence and the cats could climb that and get over the...
Yesterday 03:05 PM
by dgk Go to last post
5 151 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3