Showing results 1 to 25 of 444
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Susan M[_3_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 30th 08, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
Stinky

Kreisleriana wrote:
My sweet boy declined sharply over the weekend. His breathing is labored,
he is too weak to walk, and I woke up in the middle of last night with him
peeing in my bed. He...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 08, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
Stinky back from vet

Kreisleriana wrote:
Stinky is back home from the vet. His own vet is on maternity leave, so we
saw the boss vet of the practice.
He said that Stinky is a very old cat, and that subQ is not a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 08, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
Rob's second Chemo session

tanadashoes wrote:
I don't know what it is, I take Rob in for his chemo, and as soon as he's
hooked up to the IVs, I fall asleep. Four hours later, he's fed (a courtesy
for the patients,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 24th 08, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
Purrs, Please, for Stinky

Kreisleriana wrote:

He is going in tomorrow morning. I just gave him some minced chicken, which
he usually gobbles, and he just picked at it. :(

Awwww... lots of purrs to you and Stinky. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 08, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
Pics: Caliban, Caliban and Caliban

Marina wrote:
I seem to take a lot of pictures of Caliban and not so much of Miranda.
I guess it's because Caliban is always in my face, while Miranda is more
reticent.

Anyways, got a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 11th 08, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 47
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
OT - Scared Spitless!!!

CatNipped wrote:
snip scary story

Please can we get some purrs - safety through the storm purrs, nerve calming
purrs, and "please don't let Ben get fired" purrs. I know the power of purr...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 11th 08, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
Spooky went to the bridge

Ted Davis wrote:
Spooky dies overnight. I buried him this morning - it was raining gently.

I'm sorry for the loss of such an old friend and will light a candle for
him tonight.

Susan M
Otis...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 11th 08, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
Star/Hunter is going to the bridge tonight

I am working with his slave right now and we were both sobbing in the
coffee room this AM. She told me that young beautiful Hunter has
untreatable kidney cancer and will be pts tonight. She is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 08, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
Caliban's invisibility box

Marina wrote:
Caliban is convinced he is invisible when he's in this box. Here he is
lying in wait for Miranda.

Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 08, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
Kiki and Naughty (WT) - New photos

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....

Susan M
Otis and Chester

wrote:
Photographing lively young cats is difficult! (Kiki to the left; she
has a white nose, Naughty (WT) has a brown...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 31st 08, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
KFC's appetite

Christina Websell wrote:
Has always been a problem since she had CRF. With the steroid injections
from TED she's had we did at least get her eating again, albeit only roast
chicken, which is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 29th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
Riley Pics :)

wrote:
Some proper pics of the boy...instead of hiding under a towel!

Helen M

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23965892@N07/2801543742/in/photostream/

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 29th 08, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
The Welcome Committee

Caroline S. wrote:
Well, we moved into our new house in Hillsboro just 2 weeks ago.
Yesterday we had the pest control guy out to do a general look-over
and treatment (boy howdy are there a lot...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 28th 08, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
Only in our family...

Christina Websell wrote:

I like to hear about Otis, but what a difficult cat he must be to live with.
Unwanted behaviour is reinforced by responding to it, it gets rewarded by
attention and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 28th 08, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
Purr and prayer request

Sam wrote:
My SIL has just been diagnosed with a brain tumor. She started going
deaf on one side several months ago and finally went to a doctor (ENT)
with it last week. He didn't see...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 27th 08, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
Only in our family...

tanadashoes wrote:
"Susan M" wrote in message
.... Hi all - I've had to mark all as read as its been quite a trip
lately. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 27th 08, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
I LOLed Caliban

Marina wrote:
I've submitted these to ICHC:

http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/view.aspx?ciid=1867291
http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/view.aspx?ciid=1736257

Thanks for the good laugh. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 26th 08, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
Taking a sorta vacation, I guess.

tanadashoes wrote:
We're going to be gone for most of the next week or so. Rob is getting a
porta-cath installed on Monday and then we start the run of the chemo mess.
I may check in from...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 26th 08, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
Dear Sheba

CATherine wrote:
For the last year, though, she started eating less and I started
feeding her small amounts at frequent intervals. She lost more weight
and strength. She got quite frail this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 26th 08, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
OT - where I am (mostly good)

Enfilade wrote:
Hello,

I haven't been around in a bit so wanted to drop a line.

I am thriving in the chiropractic clinic job - however with that being
full time, my part time night job,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 26th 08, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
Goodbye sweet Tiger

Nanny wrote:

You came to me years ago as a stray and I've never known your age. When
you became a renal patient 6 years ago and got cat flu at the same time
you almost died, but got a next...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 26th 08, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
Only in our family...

Christina Websell wrote:

Many condolences on your lack of sleep. You don't need it from the cats
when you have a baby.
I am not going to show off about how my two sleep downstairs and are...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 26th 08, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
Only in our family...

hopitus wrote:

I hate to admit it, but I needed this, especially Fred hissing and
scaring the cats.
ROFL although not PC to do so.....

Otis is always glad to help :D

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 26th 08, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
Only in our family...

Victor Martinez wrote:
Susan M wrote:
stairs. After some groggy time, I discovered that it was not Otis
hissing but an rather unfortunate form of night breathing that Fred
had developed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 25th 08, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Susan M[_3_]
Early this Morning My grandfather passed away

Matthew wrote:
I am sorry to say his fight is over.
May he be at peace from the long fight he fought

Go with peace and know that you were loved deeply and will always be
remembered

Showing results 1 to 25 of 444