A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 161
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John Doe[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 26th 17, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 19
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Beware of bully cats

This troll is "hoping to regrow this group" by...
1. Never making an original post.
2. Posting an entirely off-topic disjointed reply.
3. Bashing posters for actively participating in this group.

--...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 25th 17, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Litter Robot 3 "open-air"

Toobig (the bully) sticks her front end into the Litter Robot
when it is cycling. It moves, therefore it must be conquered.

I wrote:
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 25th 17, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Beware of bully cats

The Calico and Toobig just had a long playing session. It was
productive with awkward back and forth give and take. Toobig
has adapted well over the years but still requires
supervision. I have to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 28th 17, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Litter Robot 3 "open-air"

Bought one. Not sure about prior models, but it is okay. Doubt I
would have liked the preceding models' small openings. With the
current model you can easily wipe off the inside, so you can
remove...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 28th 17, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Singing to cats

I sing badly, but...

After 10 years of singing to my hard-core feral, it is finally
coming out to me.

Also... Singing works with strays. You can see them relax
immediately when you start singing...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 28th 17, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Hard-core feral softening up after 10 years

Now she comes to my computer chair freely even when other
cats are not around, for lots of scratching. She is also
freer when I am walking around, she will move away in fits
instead of completely...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 17, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Hard-core feral softening up after 10 years

Mark Carroll wrote:

John Doe wrote:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4430/36309948321_06efc13b8d_b.jpg

My hard-core feral cat, coming out after 10 years. Slowly.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 17, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Hard-core feral softening up after 10 years

This troll is referring to a political post I made in some
other thread.

Now it is running off to play with its imaginary kill file
friend. Kill file friends come and go, like imaginary...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 17, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Hard-core feral softening up after 10 years

The hypocrisy screams in this troll's post...

--
Mack A. Damia drsteerforth yahoo.com wrote:

Path:...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 17, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Hard-core feral softening up after 10 years

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4430/36309948321_06efc13b8d_b.jpg

My hard-core feral cat, coming out after 10 years. Slowly.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 17, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Hard-core feral softening up after 10 years

A not-quite-grown-up troll...

--
"Peter W." pfjw aol.com wrote:

Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 17, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Hard-core feral softening up after 10 years

Yep. Almost one month later, the trend continues. Slowly. At
first, she approached only when another cat was being
petted/scratched under my dangling arm. Now she might even be
approaching without...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 1st 17, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
John Doe

Netcop-wannabe troll...

--
"Peter W." pfjw aol.com wrote:

Posted By John Doe[_2_]
John Doe

Netcop-wannabe troll from Google Groups...

--
"Peter W." pfjw aol.com wrote:

Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Question

Mack A. Damia wrote:

Of course, we have long-known that Coulter is cuckoo.

Ann Coulter has nine best-selling books. How many
best-selling books have we written?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 31st 17, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 9
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Question

If Trump-bashers are so smart, why aren't they smart enough to win an election?

--
"Peter W." pfjw aol.com wrote:

Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Filter fan makes litter duty easy

As usual, this insulting troll's post has nothing to do with cats...

--
"Peter W." pfjw aol.com wrote:

Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Question

But speaking of grabbing pussy...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/29/wasserman-schultz-seemingly-planned-to-pay-suspect-even-while-he-lived-in-pakistan/

That story is fascinating. Especially if you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 30th 17, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Question

Mack A. Damia wrote:

Say, what are you all doing in here flaming one another?
This group is dedicated to the love of cats.

And flaming flamers...

Do try to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 30th 17, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
John Doe

Mark Carroll wrote:

John Doe wrote:

The only half decent kill file is ignoring the thread
branch started by the other person instead of just
ignoring individual...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 30th 17, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
John Doe

The poster preventing itself from seeing someone else's posts
is useless and appears to be more of a game, as if playing
with an imaginary killfile friend. People who proclaim to
killfile someone...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 30th 17, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 9
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Filter fan makes litter duty easy

A troll playing with its imaginary kill file friend...

--
"cshenk" cshenk1 cox.net wrote:

Path:...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 26th 17, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
John Doe

What a coincidence. Merriam-Webster was the first dictionary
publisher to accept my definition of the word "save" as
advertising uses it every day all day.

BUY NOW AND SAVE!!!
SAVE $20
SAVE...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 26th 17, 08:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 9
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Filter fan makes litter duty easy

The chronic liar below is talking about my bully cat that
comes to me when I call it. I regularly let them out of the
house for a frolic in a very large safe area. After a few
minutes, when I call...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 26th 17, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 9
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Filter fan makes litter duty easy

The below poster is a chronic liar that acts like it is an
authority on stuff it knows nothing about. From a prior post,
here is an example of its foolishness...

Keep in mind that rescue-feral...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 161

Forum Jump