Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shiral
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 26th 08, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Shiral
I'm moving out!!! (OT)

On Aug 13, 9:17*am, "Smokie Darling (Annie)"
wrote:
On Aug 13, 9:46*am, "CatNipped" wrote:

wrote...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 08, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Shiral
Introducing the New Girls! [Long]

On Aug 24, 6:14*am, wrote:
I have kittens! As planned, I went to the adoption centre on Saturday
with a large carrier to liberate the girls from their perspex prison
in the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 21st 08, 06:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Shiral
Goodbye sweet Tiger

On Aug 20, 6:33*am, "Nanny" wrote:
You came to me years ago as a stray and I've never known your age. When you
became a renal patient 6 years ago and got cat flu at the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 21st 08, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Shiral
Question. Elder statescats. Poll as well

On Aug 19, 8:29*pm, Marina wrote:
Yowie wrote:
According to the boxes of kibble in the supermarket, a 'senior cat' is 8 or
older!

Bah! I say. A senior cat...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 08, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Shiral
I held a bitty

On Aug 17, 6:51*pm, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Had it been a boy, I'd have called the baby Samson. I wanted a good, strong
name for the dear bitty, whom I've quite fallen in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 08, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Shiral
Olympic Nocturnal Zoomies--Team Competition

On Aug 15, 4:06*pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
YAY!! *The Feline Olympics are ON!!!

Pam S. who wishes she were this good at reporting.

"Shiral" wrote...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 08, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Shiral
Feline Games: Olympic Pouncing

On Aug 16, 1:43*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"Shiral" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 08, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Shiral
I'm having a very bad year....

On Aug 16, 12:02*pm, Jane wrote:
Let's see....someone broke into my car to steal the radio. *That was
fixed.

Some idiot hit my car, ripping off the driver's side mirror -...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 16th 08, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Shiral
Feline Games: Olympic Pouncing

On Aug 14, 8:52*pm, Marina wrote:
Shiral wrote:
Watching the Gymnasts and the topic of Feline Olympics gave me the
idea below: What if Pouncing were an Olympic...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 15th 08, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Shiral
Olympic Nocturnal Zoomies--Team Competition

Tabby: Good evening I’m Tabby Barncat, welcoming you to the final
round of the Team Zoomie Dash here at our Darkened House Venue. With
me tonight is Simon Streamline, also known as “Streamline...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 14th 08, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Shiral
Feline Games: Olympic Pouncing

Watching the Gymnasts and the topic of Feline Olympics gave me the
idea below: What if Pouncing were an Olympic Event?

Good morning I’m Tabby Barncat, and welcome to the Great Living Room,
our venue...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 7th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By Shiral
Cat Idiosyncrasies

On Aug 6, 2:23*pm, wrote:
Shiral wrote:

* On Aug 6, 6:24?am, "CatNipped" wrote:

* I remember when you found...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 6th 08, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By Shiral
Cat Idiosyncrasies

On Aug 6, 6:24*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
"Shiral" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 6th 08, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By Shiral
Cat Idiosyncrasies

On Aug 4, 7:17*pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message

OK, your turn!!!...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 5th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Shiral
Purrs for a sweet little tabby

On Aug 5, 8:18*am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
I was at the vet this morning to pick up Stinky's CRF food, and they had a
lovely, sweet little tabby girl there for adoption....
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 08, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Shiral
LMAO-Cats

On Aug 3, 9:04*am, "tanadashoes" wrote:
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

This is why we don't keep TP...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 08, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Shiral
New Poll

On Jul 29, 11:43*am, "tanadashoes" wrote:
Victor's story about catly aim has got me thinking. *Where do your owners
like to barf, arf, call Ralph, or whatever you call it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 08, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 63
Posted By Shiral
Earthquake in LA!

On Jul 29, 11:48*pm, "Joy" wrote:
"Shiral" wrote in message

On Jul 29,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 08, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 63
Posted By Shiral
Earthquake in LA!

On Jul 29, 9:44*pm, "Joy" wrote:
wrote in message

AZ Nomad...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 28th 08, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Shiral
How many is too many?

On Jul 27, 12:29*pm, Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
Some people, when I've told them how many cats we have, have looked at
me in amazement, or like I'm nuts, or just let their jaws...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 08, 06:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Shiral
Chair Greeblings

On Jul 24, 6:51*am, "Adrian" wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
There's a chair in the "TV room" (for lack of a better term) Persia
hadn't paid any attention to. *But last night it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 08, 06:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Shiral
KFW - Peek At Your Own Risk

On Jul 22, 9:34*pm, GaDragonfly wrote:
If you have a fetish for spotted kitten tummies be prepared to be
dazzled. I accept no liability for posting these photos. You...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 08, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Shiral
I need some purrs/prayers :)

On Jul 22, 5:48*pm, "Irulan" wrote:
My diabetes has been giving me a really bad time
these past few days. I've been becoming hypoglycemic
in the afternoons and thank...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 22nd 08, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Shiral
Nurse Waffles in charge

On Jul 20, 3:15*pm, "wafflycat"
wrote:
This morning, Vernon's plastered leg was giving him some gip. He'd had a
rough night, so had a lie-in this morning. Nurse...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 21st 08, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Shiral
Jill

On Jul 20, 6:01*pm, Sherry wrote: