Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wingnut
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 20th 09, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Wingnut
All your dog bed are belong to us!

Magic and Georgia say they're only "borrowing" Murphy's dog bed!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33300878@N05/3644690516/
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 17th 09, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Wingnut
pictures of Rusty

"Winnie" wrote in message
You can view pictures of the purrsday boy Rusty at
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 8th 09, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Wingnut
Georgia is one year old

"tanadashoes" wrote in message

"Wingnut" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 7th 09, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Wingnut
Georgia is one year old

Our pretty little Georgia will be one year tomorrow!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33300878@N05/3605397904/
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 3rd 09, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Wingnut
Buster and the Green Dog

"Kreisleriana" drtmuirATearthlink.net wrote in message

"Takayuki" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 2nd 09, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Wingnut
11 Year Old Cat Listless and Losing Weight w/ Bad Coat and getting Boney

"Billy" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 29th 09, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Wingnut
I neutered my new kitten with an old x-acto knife

"Netmask" wrote in message
I have placed the poster "sweetness" in my email killfile so the posts
no longer...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 23rd 09, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Wingnut
Would you starve your pet so it will live longer?

"dgk" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 05:15:17 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Domesticated...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 20th 09, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Wingnut
OT;need new news reader

wrote in message
For years I have used outlook express and like the format. For some
reason I can...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 11th 09, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Wingnut
UPDATE Abelard to TED for Dental 04/09/09

"Pat" wrote in message
Thanks for all the purrs!

Abelard tolerated the anesthesia well and was not very...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 9th 09, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Wingnut
Vote for Magic??

Our local paper is having a contest with photos of cats. There are already
over 1000 submissions! My cat Magic needs all the help he can get. Please
consider voting for him...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 4th 09, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Wingnut
Casting for cats

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Apr 3, 3:11 pm, Bobcat ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 17th 09, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Wingnut
OT- Einstein the Parrot

"Sara" wrote in message
This is an amazing video of an amazing bird :)
Sara

Forum: Cat anecdotes March 10th 09, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Wingnut
(OT) A Fun Phone Call

Very cute story. One interesting part was that they had Motor Vehicles
offices in the trenches in 'Nam. And it sounds like the lines there were as
bad as here! Oh wait...maybe you meant the DMZ?...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 3rd 09, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Wingnut
Help for Gramby's Grandaughter

"joan cohen" wrote in message
Up til now, I've only been lurking, but I think this is the link you were
asking...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 14th 09, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Wingnut
Hi, cat trauma...

"Gandalf" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:12:03 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Hi,...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16