Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Snowflake
Forum: Cat community June 13th 12, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Snowflake
Cheap Flights to Austria

Lizzie, yu will be furry bootiful wif all deze new cessoriez.

Finkin alzo dat Booker will be so taken wif Lizzie dat he wont pik on me.

Snowflake

On 6/13/2012 11:16 AM, Gramby wrote:
Yex here iz...
Forum: Cat community June 13th 12, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Snowflake
Cheap Flights to Austria

Fangu, Sundance. Datz a furry gud idear. Du yu haf any cessoriez fur
boykittiez? Ize still needz tu git da stuff da Booker iz demandin, an
sumfing fur Chappy, two.

Snowflake

On 6/13/2012 8:17 AM,...
Forum: Cat community June 13th 12, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Snowflake
Cheap Flights to Austria

Lizzie, dat lukz wunnerful. Yu yung gurlkittiez kin wear dat an luk
bootiful. Ize iz tu old an need sumfing less ruffly. Ize lyke diz purple
sheef. Perhapz wif sum gold accentz.

Snowflake

On...
Forum: Cat community June 12th 12, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Snowflake
Cheap Flights to Austria

Come on lizzie, weze kin do diz tugether. Ize haz no klue eifur. Butted
ize gotta find sumfing fur Booker, an Chappy too, an maybe yu kin help
me wif doze fingz.

Ize ez, kuz ize all blak....
Forum: Cat community March 27th 12, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Snowflake
Byg Wynds!

Ize do not lyke wyndz. Weze had big big windz in Decempurr, no hoomin
slept threw doze wyndz. Den we had sum not qwite so big wyndz a bit ago.
Ize slept on top of meowmie so she wudn't blow...
Forum: Cat community March 14th 12, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Snowflake
WEH GOTTED SNO

TuTu, ize no howz yu feel. We had nasty windz last week, so ize slept on
top of meowmie. ize wanted to make sure she didnt blow awayz in da wind.

Snowflake

Hoomin note: every time a big gust came...
Forum: Cat community February 26th 12, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 60
Posted By Snowflake
e iz bored

Only hoominz hafta ware moonbootz. Kittiez are specel an dont need dem.

Fluffikittiez katerin haz da kontrakt fur moon katerin so iffen dey
offur moonpyz, yu kin haf moonpyz.

Weze agree dat green...
Forum: Cat community February 26th 12, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 60
Posted By Snowflake
e iz bored

Der waz a zuu before? It waznt on da inbentori ize gotted frum Booker,
da previous diplokat to da moon. Ize bedder go lukin fur dis missin zuu.

Snowflake

On 2/25/2012 4:01 PM, Gramby wrote:
Forum: Cat community February 25th 12, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 60
Posted By Snowflake
e iz bored

Weze haznt a zuu rite now on da moon. Der iz a suggetin box on da moon
fur idears lyke dat an iffin nuf kittiez want a zuu weze kin put it in
da future planz.

Snowflake

On 2/24/2012 10:36 PM,...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 12, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 60
Posted By Snowflake
e iz bored

As diplokat to da moon, ize wud like to welkcome yu an any ofur kittiez
who mite be interested in a bizit. We haf lotz ov fun tingz tu do on da
moon, an xcellent akkomodations. We hav jest added...
Forum: Cat community February 9th 12, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Snowflake
nok, nok, whoze der

Dey duz dat wif waddermonsterz round heer. Dey makez ar hoominz konserve
(datz ok in da kase of wadder), den dey sey dey hafta raize da ratez cuz
da hoominz konserved to gud. Go...
Forum: Cat community February 8th 12, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Snowflake
nok, nok, whoze der

Ize tri to help by goin unner da koverz, but she muves way tu much an
Ize kin only stay so long.

Snowflake

On 2/7/2012 3:03 PM, Gramby wrote:
I heard da gamby frowing a fitz when da lectric...
Forum: Cat community February 7th 12, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Snowflake
nok, nok, whoze der

dey iz cheep. dey dont wanna spend tunas tu keep us warm all da tyme,
like we deserfz. All ize heer iz complainin bout sumfing kalled a gas
bill. Itz tu high, dey say, gotta turn da heetmaker down,...
Forum: Cat community February 7th 12, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Snowflake
nok, nok, whoze der

Oh, fangu. I iz furry furry kold an luking foward to da heet register an
a gud warm nap. Itz kinda dreery heer tuday, gonna rain in da out.

Snowflake

wif Chappy an Booker taggin along

On...
Forum: Cat community February 6th 12, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Snowflake
nok, nok, whoze der

Weze on ar way to bizit Tutu an smart meowmie.

REady, Willow?

Snowflake

On 2/6/2012 12:45 PM, Gramby wrote:
Ur eowmie iz wun smartz ladi, for a hooman. Willow sure this is so.
Forum: Cat community February 6th 12, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Snowflake
nok, nok, whoze der

So early diz furry mornin, ize waz reely reely kold an ize wanted to be
in a warm place. Butted da hoomin turn off da heetmaker in da dark.

in searchin fur heet wif my heet seekin divice, ize found...
Forum: Cat community January 25th 12, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Snowflake
smart meowmie

On 1/24/2012 5:40 PM, Gandalf wrote:

gettin extra fuds iz alwaiz a gudgud fing.

mai hoomin iz tryin tu starv myownself tu deth; ai em alwaiz hungree

anna awl ai gets tu eet iz kibbelz,...
Forum: Cat community January 25th 12, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Snowflake
smart meowmie

Purrhaps. I dunno iffin dis waz jest an nomomoly or iffin she will
listen agin.

Ize not too hungri so ize not testin it rite now.

Snowflake

On 1/24/2012 2:03 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
duz usef think...
Forum: Cat community January 24th 12, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Snowflake
smart meowmie

Ize waz starfin. Effen dough ize had eeted all mi fudz in da afternoon
ize was starvin.

Dey gifz me haf a kan of gushy fuds in da mornin an haf a kan in da
affernoon.

But last nyte ize waz still...
Forum: Cat community December 16th 11, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Snowflake
Kissamouse Carols!

Ohh, dat is beutiful.

Snowflake startz singin along, till Booker swatz hur an tellz hur to
shaddup so he kin heer.

On 12/14/2011 4:05 PM, The Two Sisters wrote:
[Two Zot girls, wearing...
Forum: Cat community November 26th 11, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Snowflake
Did Meowmie furgit myown name?

Jest wen mi klawz git purrfeckt, dey trap me an cut off all dem perfeckt
klawz. Der otta be a law.

Snowflake

On 11/26/2011 6:00 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
diz iz an big izzue da soft komplainz anna...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 11, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Snowflake
A messaje from The Girls anna Unkle Serge

Efurrykittie shud fluff out der furr an kapture da warm befor de go. Dat
is a furry gud idear.

Snowflake

On 10/31/2011 4:26 PM, Rebecca wrote:
I will take a shiff, too. I haz nice, soff, fluffee...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 11, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By Snowflake
ping amellia

Sumhoomin is mumblin sumfing bout bizzie bein gud to hyde kat furz.
Buttid it soundz like it wud still be a gud sleepin place.

Ize dont want my furz hided. Ize like to show dem off.

Snowflake

On...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 11, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By Snowflake
ping amellia

Wat kolor iz grambyz new qwilt?

Ize go bestest wif lite qwiltz cuz ize all blak. But ize shedz on all
qwiltz. ize nondiskriminatory qwilt shedder.

Snowflake

On 10/30/2011 3:36 PM, Gramby wrote:
Forum: Cat community October 30th 11, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By Snowflake
ping amellia

Ize happi to help wif bof staitening yarn an pantiez. Round heer itz
always pantiez ize gotten staiten wen sheze qwiltin. Sigh. All da tyme.
A kat kant haf no fun wif fabrikz round heer wifout...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48