Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kelly Greene[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 9th 10, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
Ulcerated Tongue

"rose ricciuto" wrote in message
My son in law has an 18 yr old long haired female cat (Moo) who has an
ulcerated...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 2nd 10, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
A poem

This is one of my favorites. I would like to think one of my cats would
write something like this........

"Bill Graham" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 12th 10, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
New kitty..........

We stopped at Petco today while we were in town. I spied a dear little blue
eyed flame point Siamese kitten in one of the cages. He looked so sad. His
brother was adopted yesterday leaving him all...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 12th 10, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
A Celebration of Misty

"Gabey8" wrote in message
Purrs, hugs, and kisses to you from Donna, and the two Little Sisters
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 12th 10, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
New kitten.........

We stopped at Petco today while we were in town. I spied a dear little blue
eyed flame point Siamese kitten in one of the cages. He looked so sad. His
brother was adopted yesterday leaving him all...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 29th 10, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
Does a spayed female cat still come into heat?

"Duncan Di Saudelli" wrote in message
2) She seems to produce small round droppings, without noticing, at
random - whereas she normally...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 15th 10, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 43
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
OT driving the furballs nuts

"Matthew" wrote in message
I am trying a new method to eat healthy.
I am doing what they call beer...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 10, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
Serious KFW!

wrote in message
My sister fosters kittens from the local animal shelter. Take a
look at these cuties! But don't say you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 2nd 10, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
Ebenezer Neutering Question

"Peg Caldwell-Ott" wrote in message

Any advice as to how long to leave the collar on him following the
procedure...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 29th 10, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
An injured kitty outside

"Pat" wrote in message
How fortunate they are, that
they are not in danger from whatever or whoever harmed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 16th 10, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
Daffodils! (WAS: The Ides of March (or, Welcome Spring))

"jmcquown" wrote in message
My neighbor (she of the black cats, Schwartzie and Fedders) brought me a
bunch of daffodils. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 16th 10, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 66
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
Two sides to every story

"dgk" wrote in message

The story didn't mention whether there were any cubs, or even if the
cougar was male or female. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 12th 10, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
Cinders has gone to the RB

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message
For the last month, I have been treating Cinders for feline infectious
anemia. She initially...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 9th 10, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
Experiences with fatal chest tumors

"Paul M. Cook" wrote in message
I am just in a state of shock. How could this happen so fast? He had no
symptoms whatsoever...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 8th 10, 06:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
Snoopy's gone

"Adrian" wrote in message
I woke up at 6 o'clock this morning and found her in the middle of the
bedroom floor. She...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 8th 10, 06:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
OT - Just to Follow-up

"CatNipped" wrote in message
For those who may be curious, Ben got the job.

I hope he enjoys his new job and you can work...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 8th 10, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
Cat that gets head stuck in Whiskas tin finds its own way to animal shelter

wrote in message
Gandalf wrote:

And the moral of this story is... *wash out your cat food cans
thoroughly* before...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 8th 10, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
Still feeding Nutro?

I think I'll pass on this brand.

http://blogs.catster.com/the-cats-meow-a-cat-and-kitten-blog/cat-owners-bristle-at-nutro-denials/2009/06/04/
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 8th 10, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
Anyone still feeding Nutro?

I think I'll pass on this brand.

http://blogs.catster.com/the-cats-meow-a-cat-and-kitten-blog/cat-owners-bristle-at-nutro-denials/2009/06/04/
Forum: Cat community March 7th 10, 06:32 PM Posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 143
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

"Stormmee" wrote in message
i meant this or that treatment works... to spew that sort of thing does not
allo9w for differences in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 7th 10, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
Turtle - A purr request

"moonglow minnow" wrote in message

But now I'm worried. He's had frequent UTIs all his life, he's under
treatment for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 4th 10, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
What's wrong with my cat - PLEASE HELP

"YvonneD" wrote in message

I always feed him dry Science Diet Light. Only changed to the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 3rd 10, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 60
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
OT - VERY "Private" Stuff/Rant

"CatNipped" wrote in message

I just know that I can't eat anymore, my stomach and esophagus feel like
they're on fire...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 3rd 10, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Kelly Greene[_2_]
Kenzie is back home.

"Gandalf" wrote in message