Showing results 1 to 25 of 112
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lightwell
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 7th 06, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Lightwell
WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Dewi schrieb:

I do hope Snowflake in not pregnant... unless you want kittens of
course ;)

I suspect that cats attract more cats. Whether its due to safety in
numbers, cat pheromones or cat...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 5th 06, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Lightwell
New kid on the block

wrote:
John F. Eldredge wrote:

decides to climb the inside of the screen. Make sure that the screen
is fastened in place securely enough...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 5th 06, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Lightwell
New kid on the block

John F. Eldredge wrote:
On 4 Nov 2006 03:34:43 -0800, "Lightwell" wrote:

Thank you, now I have the terminology.
I think those double-hung windows to be grat.
You...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 5th 06, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Lightwell
Blue tit in the house

wafflycat wrote:
"Lightwell" wrote in message

Good performance.g

Where, please do you keep...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 4th 06, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Lightwell
Blue tit in the house

wafflycat wrote:
The striped horror, did something very unusual for him. He brought in a
bird. It's a blue tit.

Luckily I got to the bird before the fatal feline bite was performed. Cue
one...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 4th 06, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Lightwell
New kid on the block

William Hamblen wrote:
On 3 Nov 2006 06:28:09 -0800, "Lightwell" wrote:

wrote:
Lightwell wrote:

And...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 4th 06, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Lightwell
Freaking out. Boss bailed

Cheryl wrote:
Today we got the bomb that our manager bailed and took another
position with the company that aquired us. He's been telling me for
months to trust him, that he will stand behind...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 3rd 06, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Lightwell
I'm in the doghouse, LOL!

Now almost 5 years later (has it really been that long?!) she's got her own
furniture, her own cushions, a cushy pyramid bed, a crackle-sack, toys all
over the place, an outdoor kitty walk... my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 3rd 06, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Lightwell
New kid on the block

polonca12000 wrote:
Lightwell wrote:
Now, after accepting Peter and Julius in my home this year, another
stray showed up this October and checked our home thoroughly. As long
as it is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 3rd 06, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Lightwell
New kid on the block

wrote:
Lightwell wrote:

And Licorice has the white chin like my Moritz has. And the same, stern
gaze. Funny.

Exactly - the white chin....
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 31st 06, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Lightwell
OT. Update on my delayed operation

Christina Websell wrote:
I got a phone call at work today from the staff nurse who assessed me for a
day case operation last week.
It has been agreed that I am not suitable for a day case and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 30th 06, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Lightwell
New kid on the block

Marina wrote:
Lightwell wrote:

I put up some pictures on webshots. Hope one of the links works.

Linus is a handsome and sweet-looking little catman. Congratulations on
your new family...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 30th 06, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Lightwell
New kid on the block

Yowie wrote:
wrote in message
Lightwell wrote:

Linus has an unusual soft and fluffy...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 30th 06, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Lightwell
New kid on the block

wrote:
Lightwell wrote:

Linus has an unusual soft and fluffy fur. Dark orange, nearly no
stripes recognizable. And his upper fangs show a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 30th 06, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Lightwell
New kid on the block

wrote:

Linus has an unusual soft and fluffy fur. Dark orange, nearly no
stripes recognizable. And his upper fangs show a bit so he does
definitely look a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 29th 06, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Lightwell
New kid on the block

wrote:
You have my cats! Linus looks just like Yoda, and Moritz could be
Bootsie's twin!
Linus is beautiful cat, and obviously a pretty smart one to have picked
your...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 29th 06, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Lightwell
New kid on the block

Now, after accepting Peter and Julius in my home this year, another
stray showed up this October and checked our home thoroughly. As long
as it is warm outside I keep my office window open. One...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 7th 06, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 82
Posted By Lightwell
Purr request

Victor Martinez wrote:
I'm sorry to be cryptic, but I really need a lot of purrs.
Thanks.

Victor

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam...

Paige wrote:
On Sunday, my husband, Michael, and I spent most of the day alternating
between crying and remembering Jason, a cat I found half-starved and
scrounging for food in September of 05....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 4th 06, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By Lightwell
Saying Goodbye To Jason

Paige wrote:
On Sunday, my husband, Michael, and I spent most of the day alternating
between crying and remembering Jason, a cat I found half-starved and
scrounging for food in September of 05....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 4th 06, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Lightwell
Predator or prey?

meeee schrieb:

"Lightwell" wrote in message
One of my cats seems to have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 3rd 06, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Lightwell
Predator or prey?

wrote:
One of my cats seems to have absolutely no fear of any animal it
encounters, but is incredibly shy and timid around people.

It is an increidbly beautiful and loving...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 22nd 06, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Lightwell
Sam and the Surgeon

Julie and Sam wrote:
The surgeon suggests taking a biopsy and he feels Sam's asthma is not a
problem for a procedure as short as this one. He would have done it today
except that Sam had eaten...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 21st 06, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By Lightwell
Pawing at litter...

wrote:
I have two wonderful rescue cats whom I have lovingly dubbed "Crazy"
and "Lazy." Crazy was a stray that I took in after a co-worker found
him and offered him up....
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 19th 06, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats
Replies: 29
Posted By Lightwell
Tension & the Tribbles

tension_on_the_wire schrieb:

Dear Group

I have just finished reading what I will call "Bettina's Thread" and I
am heartily ashamed of myself for not thinking to do the same (properly
Showing results 1 to 25 of 112