A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
OT: Here's a (maybe) cool thing by Judith Latham
In article , jmcquown wrote: So I'm working part time as a receptionist (CSP) for a well known US tax preparation firm. Occasionally we have to complete online training. Don't ask me why. Most of it is a waste of time. But I...
Yesterday 11:49 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
1 10 Cat anecdotes
Buffy Now Waits on the Cat Steps in the Dining Room by jmcquown[_2_]
When I come home from work and she hears the automatic garage door go up, she looks out the dining room window from the cat steps. She can see onto the driveway and the walkway to the front door. I always have to walk down the driveway to check the mailbox. I see her sitting in the window...
Yesterday 11:44 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
4 86 Cat anecdotes
The third thing by Bill Stock[_2_]
I found out last week that I need knee surgery. This is not exactly a surprise, as they should have done it two years ago, but the first surgeon was a tool. This will mean six months of rehab. On Saturday the furnace died after 20 years. Fortunately it was only slightly below freezing on the...
Yesterday 08:12 PM
by Judith Latham Go to last post
2 30 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3