Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David McCracken
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 27th 08, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By David McCracken
Euthanasia experiences: Dry heaving?

My cat was put to sleep today and the vet first injected her with a sedative
that was supposed to calm her.

In a few moments, however, she began to dry heave. She did this again after
they had...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 12th 08, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By David McCracken
Euthanasia: when is the right time?

"David McCracken" wrote in message
The first pet I've ever owned is very sick and is being treated for
lymphoma. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 11th 08, 07:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By David McCracken
Euthanasia: when is the right time?

The first pet I've ever owned is very sick and is being treated for
lymphoma. Despite her illness, she still has the strength to do her usual
routine; she still eats, uses the litter box, etc. Her...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 5th 08, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By David McCracken
kidneys and bloodwork readings?

I have a cat that's been on chemo and her kidney levels had been fine until
very recently.

They found an infection and suspect it's the culprit, but it has raised her
BUN level to 38 (normal range...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 11th 08, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By David McCracken
My cat's long battle with a mysterious auto-immune disease

wrote in message

SNIP
They
had trouble with that sample too, and called us back a while...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 9th 08, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By David McCracken
Pale gums, anemia and blood transfusions for cats.

wrote in message
On Dec 25 2007, 4:39 pm, "David McCracken"
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 07, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By David McCracken
Pale gums, anemia and blood transfusions for cats.

"Sheelagh"o"" wrote in message
I'm so sorry to hear that you are having problems with your feline
family member, especially @ this time of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 28th 07, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By David McCracken
Pale gums, anemia and blood transfusions for cats.

Hi Gail:

She's still hanging in there after I first noticed something was wrong 10
days ago. She's been hospitalized three times since then, has had a blood
transfusion, a biopsy, complete blood...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 25th 07, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By David McCracken
Pale gums, anemia and blood transfusions for cats.

Hi all:

I was wondering if there was anyone out there who has experience with cats
suffering from anemia? My cat had a blood transfusion a couple days ago and
her hemocrit (packed cell volume)...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 07, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 35
Posted By David McCracken
The stigma of owning a cat.

"Paul M. Cook" wrote in message

You aren't imagining it. It's a social stereotype.

I'm a 6 foot 1 inch 280 pound man with a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 20th 07, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 35
Posted By David McCracken
The stigma of owning a cat.

Hi everyone:

I haven't posted in this forum in a long while, but have always found it
full of great people with much knowledge and love for cats. So I
immediately thought of this newsgroup when I...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11