Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MatSav
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 5th 08, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By MatSav
Edward Lear's Legacy

URL:http://www.ukriversguidebook.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?
t=39382&highlight=
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 08, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By MatSav
PING Pat: I WON!!

On Jul 24, 10:41*am, wrote:
OK, I lied. Well, I didn't lie, but I simply couldn't stay away from
SuperCollapse Online. ...

Snap!

Anyway, I WON I WON!!...

As have I,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 23rd 08, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By MatSav
Reuniting a Found / Lost Cat with the Hoomins...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7416726.stm
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 4th 08, 11:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By MatSav
Condensation Saves Imprisoned Cat...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/7170859.stm

--
MatSav
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 07, 11:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

A rather elderly feline...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/shropshire/7123790.stm
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 15th 07, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 51
Posted By MatSav
Your cat's motto?

On Oct 15, 5:43 am, Shel-hed wrote:
My cat's motto is "Breakfast 10 times a day works for me!"

Mrs Cat (RB):

"I want OUT! - No I don't - I want IN! - No I don't - I want...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 12th 07, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By MatSav
How cool is my boss?

On Oct 6, 4:36 am, "Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe wrote:
...five years married, on the 12th.

Congratulations for today then!

... I also hope to be well enough to sing karaoke for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 2nd 07, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By MatSav
One of those pictures again....

On Mar 2, 5:45 pm, Kreisleriana wrote:

I once catsat a cat who made the single most annoying noise I've ever
head. It sounded like she was quacking.

If it looks like...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 1st 07, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By MatSav
Hilarious video

On Feb 1, 1:56 pm, Ketzl's Dad wrote:
On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 01:20:16 -0500, wrote:
My father sent me this one. It's hysterical. I put it on my web...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 29th 07, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By MatSav
A Visiting Furball...

On Jan 28, 10:28 pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"MatSav" "matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com"
wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 23rd 07, 12:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 52
Posted By MatSav
Some purrs for Gilbert?

As Mrs Cat is at the bridge, I've persuaded a neighbour's cat to send
purrs instead...

Prrrrr! Prrrrrrrr! Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

--
MatSav
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 19th 07, 10:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"RB" says it all, unfortunately.

TED (who isn't really evil, he's a nice Mr Clark) 'phoned me a few
minutes ago. Mrs Cat had bone cancer in her lower jaw. We decided that
he shouldn't allow her to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 21st 06, 08:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By MatSav
Purr Request

On Nov 20, 10:52 pm, "Adrian A" wrote:
I've just had a call from my sister, her best friend died today...

Sorry to hear that. It makes problems with my cat pale...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13