Showing results 1 to 25 of 66
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: NeeCee
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 21st 07, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By NeeCee
Purrs for my Mom, Please

prayers coming your way.
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Just got a call informing me my mom is in the hospital. Apparently there...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 07, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By NeeCee
invasion of the flies (GW)

not too many flies,true,but the lovebugs & 'skeeters? OH MY!
"Karen AKA Kajikit" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Aug 2007...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 07, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By NeeCee
This Really Chaps My Hide

I got a similar reply from a friend down the street,they had just gotten a
Boxer pup last month,I was told they can't afford to "fix" him,well,that
night I saw them at the store buying their 9 y.o...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 24th 07, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By NeeCee
Purrs for my dad please

purrs,yips, & prayers coming your way.
"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
My dad is in the hospital, and in a very bad way. In...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 19th 07, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By NeeCee
Purr And Prayer Request

huh,3 yrs. is'nt enough !!!,& set THEIR hair on fire !!! see how THEY like
it !!! D--n
"Matthew" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 17th 07, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By NeeCee
Too funny...

haahaa
"Karen AKA Kajikit" wrote in message
I just handwashed a pair of skirts and hung them up on the drying rack
in the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 07, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By NeeCee
THE BITTY IS IN!!!!!!!

AAAAWWWWW !!!!!
"Cantate" wrote in message
It's getting better... she actually let me pet her and she purred...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 07, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By NeeCee
THE BITTY IS IN!!!!!!!

:) yay !
"Cantate" wrote in message
We'd tried twice before...

third time's the charm. My daughter got...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 07, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By NeeCee
I wish I had a camera

wish i could see it too!
wrote in message
Licky's head is covered with catnip leaves! He's all splayed out, chin
to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 07, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By NeeCee
Anybody want to buy a kitty water fountain?

i'm in the same boat,my cats are avoiding the 1 i got too!
"Karen AKA Kajikit" wrote in message
The girls are refusing to go...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 07, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By NeeCee
Kitten Pile- KFW!!

eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ,thud
"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Some of our friends probably have all the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 07, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By NeeCee
Adventures of Stinky Nick: I'm NOT your mommy!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW,HE WUVS YOU !!!
"Mischief" wrote in message
I was woken up in the middle of the night...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 07, 09:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By NeeCee
Nick Update: I'M STILL FOSTERING!!!

;0)
"Mischief" wrote in message
Yes it is a joy having a bitty around.

My arms have brand new scratches...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 07, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By NeeCee
Wake up call.....BITTY STYLE!!!!

:)
"Mischief" wrote in message
Anyone here been woken up by a bitty?

Then you'll know it usually involves...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 12th 07, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By NeeCee
CUTEST LOLCat EVER!!!

=8*O gosh,now i gotta go see the neighbor's new kitten!
"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes June 9th 07, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By NeeCee
#$^&*(()*^%$ What a wake-up call!

ha
"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
I'm sound asleep, and I sleep soundly. I've had a lot of appointments and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 8th 07, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By NeeCee
Candle for Tientje (RB)

i lit one
"Adrian A" wrote in message
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=tntje

Forum: Cat anecdotes June 8th 07, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By NeeCee
OT (slightly): Bobcat photos

aw,here kittykitty!
"Danny Goodman" wrote in message
Thankfully, this fellow isn't a pet, but when you see the photos you'll
want
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 6th 07, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By NeeCee
Stinky Nick learns about heights

And btw, the rescue girl told me that the adoption this weekend is for
dogs only, but not to worry, there were more coming up for CATS.

Soooo, I'll probably have Stinky Nick for at least...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 5th 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 67
Posted By NeeCee
Bandit RB

goodbye Bandit,i hope you meet my special girl,"Cricket" at the Bridge,she
was a good protector.
"CatNipped" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 51
Posted By NeeCee
Bandit RB

goodbye Bandit,i hope you meet my special girl,"Cricket" at the Bridge,she
was a good protector.
"CatNipped" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 4th 07, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By NeeCee
Purrs Needed

lots of purrs coming your way.
"CatNipped" wrote in message
Please send purrs that I can get our vet out to our house...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 29th 07, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By NeeCee
But mom, it's RAW!!!

LOL :)
"HRFLTiger" wrote in message
Haven't been around for a while as I've been pretty sick with flu...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 07, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By NeeCee
Punk Kitten

LOLLOLLOL !!!
"Lesley via CatKB.com" u27720@uwe wrote in message
Hi Everyone

Last night we were sitting at home with Sarsi doing her dead cat
impersonation on the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 07, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By NeeCee
Way Beyond Cute! Tiny White Kitten

that's cute alright !
"Pat" wrote in message
I stumbled on this video of an itty bitty while kitty -...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 66