A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Wow! Where did everyone go? by Bill Stock[_2_]
It used to be so busy here. I guess all the cats have their own FaceBook pages now. I wouldn't know, I'm not on any of that Social Media crap. Yes I'm old. :p Smokey still loves her baths BTW; she cries until she gets her baf. I'm lucky if I get away with two 'baths' a day. We have developed quite...
Today 04:32 AM
by Bill Stock[_2_] Go to last post
6 100 Cat anecdotes
Is Smokey Communing with Buffy? by Bill Stock[_2_]
On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 7:51:54 PM UTC-4, Jill McQuown wrote: Smokey's sudden interest in Bill's bath made me wonder. I found Buffy standing on her hind legs with her front paws on the side of the empty bathtub. Peering in. (I checked, no bugs or anything of interest in the...
Today 04:27 AM
by Bill Stock[_2_] Go to last post
0 7 Cat anecdotes
Smokey tried to join me in MY bath! by Bill Stock[_2_]
I took her wash bucket to the bathroom to change the water, but she heard the water running and followed me. So I gave her the bath on the bath mat, as we've been here before. I decided to have my bath since I was there anyway. Smokey zonked out on my dirty clothes on the floor. I made the mistake...
Today 04:21 AM
by Bill Stock[_2_] Go to last post
9 84 Cat anecdotes
Sam died today by Morgoth Bauglir
Sam has joined his brother Frodo. From 4 Aug 2012 Frodo 7 Jun 1997 - 4 Aug 2012 My cat Frodo died yesterday after a long illness. He was my friend. Fifteen years ago his mother had a litter of four in my back shed. At the time, I'd never had a pet, and really didn't want
Today 03:48 AM
by reilloc Go to last post
2 25 Cat health & behaviour
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4