Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^..^=
Forum: Cat community March 31st 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey =^..^=
Ozzys Adventure

"Lucy"
When yu go tu tha link, du yu see da picture of Ozzy in da snow? We had to
klick da arrow above dat picture to see all da other pictures.

Lucy

I dint git da link :(
n du frakin...
Forum: Cat community March 31st 08, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 165
Posted By Mosey =^..^=
Better news fur Diana & Ryan

Kyla told Fred:

your friend from the Floyd group
Funny how we re-met here, innit Fred I always enjoyed your postsG
Your're a good man, and you don't deserve to be going thru all...
Forum: Cat community March 31st 08, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey =^..^=
Hairz Kut

Kyla speaking in h00min here, because Mosey is snoozing

I don't have a picture of Uncle Will :(
can he sned one tew meown meomie? (oops)
I got confoozled
I was raised with dogs for pets because my...
Forum: Cat community March 31st 08, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 165
Posted By Mosey =^..^=
Better news fur Diana & Ryan

Unkle Fred, me own Meowmie feels sew badd fur wat yur goin thru dat shee
getz water in herown eyez. She sez prayers fur awl da time.
bout dis utter ting. Diana seemz tew be hapy wit dem hoominz...
Forum: Cat community March 31st 08, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^..^=
Cat in da Hat

Meowmie is gonna go luk at dat udder groop inna minit.
She haz to hulp paw paw whu haz a bad nee lik hurself, n she feels
bad bout hiz nee.
PUUUURS
Mosey
"Lucy"
I bet Gramby didunt know life wif...
Forum: Cat community March 31st 08, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^..^=
Cat in da Hat

Uz kitties do stuff lik dat tew mak yew hoomis laff...
datz wat wee do.
iz purt uf r job dezxriptun
i wuff yew gramby n sew duz me meowmie
nose poinks
Mosey
"Granby"
No, she ALWAYS sleeps from...
Forum: Cat community March 31st 08, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =^..^=
HeLLLLLLooo? ugin :p

On Mar 30, 5:12 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
snip da latest nooz frum Mosey. Yoo kin reeed hiz post
I jest wantud tew rite n say heeeeeeeeeloOo gin.
Meomwie wants her pooter bak.
Psst,...
Forum: Cat community March 30th 08, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =^..^=
HeLLLLLLooo? ugin :p

*looks around to see whos here*
Gnow? puuurt? wakca puuuurt? mmmmm:)
meself haz bin bizzy wiff stuf wit da h00minz here, n da utter unes on dat
otter ng
whew r sew sad n mak meown meowmie gits...
Forum: Cat community March 5th 08, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Mosey =^..^=
Me Meowmie iz feel buttr

meownMeowmie iz felig bedder gnow. Hur medzin wurkz fur hur n Paw wunt do
dat job sew we wont hafta mov away frum here, cuz da ladi wuz meen tew him
on da fone. bad hur.
Fangu Furry Much fur da...
Forum: Cat community March 5th 08, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey =^..^=
chocolate grafy

Meownie dunt kik carob . she tinx iz nasti
I mad gnow cuz meowmie gib me sum barekitern fud n me buuddern seesterz 8 et
up fur i cud git anny. Den me n Pookie gut in a spppppppit.
I m da odest un...
Forum: Cat community February 17th 08, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Mosey =^..^=
Purrrz pleaze.

Mosey here
Purrs frum uz too . Mutt met Bertha at da Bridge an dey r habbin fuhn.
Poor hoominz who lost der kitty.
PURRS
Mosey, Pookie, Pipps & Sqweex

"Granby"
A fren of grambys and auntie sifts...
Forum: Cat community February 17th 08, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Mosey =^..^=
HihiHi

"Rebecca"
Welkum to alla yooz!

Fank yew

Whare iz yoo frum?

Souf of Seattle

I livz in Catifurnia wif my brofur
Forum: Cat community February 17th 08, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Mosey =^..^=
HihiHi

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 17:06:53 -0800, Kyla =^..^='s nimble, little paws
typed:

I just joined here
Kyla
--Pookie, Mosey, Pipps & Sqweex

Meow an welcome to da...
Forum: Cat community February 17th 08, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Mosey =^..^=
HihiHi

"Harri Roadcat"
On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 17:06:53 -0800, Kyla =^..^= wrote:

PUUUURRS from our house too
And prayers too
I just joined here
Kyla
--Pookie, Mosey, Pipps & Sqweex

Hi,...
Forum: Cat community February 17th 08, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 35
Posted By Mosey =^..^=
I home frum TED =^;;^=

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 19:55:58 -0800, Kyla =^..^='s
nimble, little paws
typed:

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 22:44:35 -0800, Kyla =^..^='s nimble, little...
Forum: Cat community February 17th 08, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 35
Posted By Mosey =^..^=
I home frum TED =^;;^=

"Will in New Haven"
On Feb 12, 10:55 pm, "Kyla =^..^=":
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 22:44:35 -0800, Kyla =^..^='s nimble, little paws
typed:

Nevur hurd uf it. wen iz it?...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16