Showing results 1 to 25 of 88
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stormin Mormon[_4_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 14, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
OT, and kind of late

On 12/6/2014 4:14 AM, The Other Guy wrote:
You have absolutely nothing to apologize for.

If you need to say more, and don't want to post here,
my email address should be on the bottom of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 5th 14, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Gotta work on my timing

On 12/4/2014 7:16 PM, Mark Edwards wrote:
Twice, I have gone outside to bring Miss Emily in at night, greeting her
with "Hi, sweetie!", just as our next door neighbor's
wife/girlfriend/whatever...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 14, 07:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Bogus Emails

On 12/3/2014 10:38 PM, Bastette wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

I have been getting bogus (hijacked emails) from alleged RPCA members.
Pam Shirk and Leslie Vaughn are two. The emails make no...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 24th 14, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Sweetie Pie RB 11/24/14

On 11/24/2014 6:20 PM, toci wrote:
On Monday, November 24, 2014 3:08:50 PM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://www.internetslang.com/RB-meaning-definition.asp

I had to look up that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 24th 14, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Two BCTs in one day

On 11/24/2014 6:04 PM, Joy wrote:

I kept expecting a third one, but it never materialized.

Joy

For those of us who tuned in late, what's a BCT?

Wait; found it:...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 24th 14, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Sweetie Pie RB 11/24/14

On 11/24/2014 9:44 AM, Mike Mayers wrote:
She had been going downhill for several
days. I took her to the emergency vet
yesterday and they did xrays and blood work
but founf nothing. She was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 21st 14, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Buffalo, NY storm November 18, 2014

On 11/20/2014 9:17 AM, Mishi wrote:
On Thursday, November 20, 2014 9:08:04 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 11/20/2014 8:46 AM, Mishi wrote:

Chris, I just got this note from...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 20th 14, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Buffalo, NY storm November 18, 2014

On 11/20/2014 8:46 AM, Mishi wrote:

Chris, I just got this note from Liz:

Please tell him we are OK, and please ask him to
contact me at either elizabeth (dot) singh (at)
roswellpark (dot)...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 20th 14, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Buffalo, NY storm November 18, 2014

On 11/20/2014 9:17 AM, dgk wrote:
That is some nasty snow. Buffalo obviously knows how to handle snow,
but that's really a bit, well, over the top. Of cars. Of people. Of
houses. Of cats. My...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 20th 14, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Buffalo, NY storm November 18, 2014

On 11/20/2014 9:17 AM, Mishi wrote:
Thank you for passing along the message. After she
slammed me repeatedly on the kitty list, and attacked
me several times, then made a few phone calls,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 20th 14, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Buffalo, NY storm November 18, 2014

On 11/20/2014 8:46 AM, Mishi wrote:

Chris, I just got this note from Liz:

Please tell him we are OK, and please ask him
to contact me at either elizabeth (dot) singh (at)
roswellpark (dot)...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 20th 14, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Buffalo, NY storm November 18, 2014

On 11/20/2014 8:34 AM, Mishi wrote:
On Wednesday, November 19, 2014 9:05:48 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've not heard from Bahadur, in a while. She
lives (last I knew...) north of the 76...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 20th 14, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Buffalo, NY storm November 18, 2014

On 11/19/2014 6:43 PM, Joy wrote:
On 11/19/2014 3:39 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd offer to post some pictures. Sadly, I think
the customer would consider me odd, if I go back
and ask...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 14, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Buffalo, NY storm November 18, 2014

On 11/19/2014 6:36 PM, Joy wrote:
On 11/19/2014 3:26 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
While I was there, the cat jumped on the file
cabinet, pawed open the top drawer of the clothes
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 14, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Buffalo, NY storm November 18, 2014

On 11/19/2014 6:09 PM, Joy wrote:
On 11/19/2014 1:22 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Interesting you should mention. The friend had a
grey kitten, maybe less than a year old. Kitty
came over for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 14, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Buffalo, NY storm November 18, 2014

On 11/19/2014 2:49 PM, Joy wrote:
On 11/19/2014 6:05 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Today I'm going to a friend of a friend whose
furnace went out late last night.
Christopher A. Young
Learn...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 14, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Buffalo, NY storm November 18, 2014

I've not heard from Bahadur, in a while. She
lives (last I knew...) north of the 76 inch
snow drop that crippled much of NY state,
south of Buffalo, NY.

I doubt the recent snow dump has affected...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 8th 14, 12:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Diwali and lack of religion in UK

On 11/7/2014 7:57 PM, Jack Campin wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_Kingdom

The largest religious grouping in the UK is None, though our places of
worship...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 8th 14, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Diwali

On 11/7/2014 5:16 PM, Bastette wrote:
Lesley Madigan wrote:

Although our local Co-Op has posters wishing a "Happy Diwali" it's been nothing more than a few fireworks in the distace around...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 6th 14, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Taking care of the neighbor's cats

On 11/6/2014 8:56 AM, dgk wrote:
They're away on a cruise for 10 days so I get to go over twice a day
to feed and do litterbox doody. And there is a lot of doody since
there are six cats in a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 4th 14, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Silly Pickles!

On 11/3/2014 7:41 PM, Joy wrote:

Who knows. Cats are inscrutable. ;-)

High class cats are inscrutable. Middle
class cats are eccentric, feral gutter
cats are just crazy.

-
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 4th 14, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
I'm Home!

On 11/3/2014 6:21 PM, jmcquown wrote:

Tweed really needs to take a chill pill. I think she has a very
negative view of the US and I don't know why.

Jill

You know, ever since we stopped...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 1st 14, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Trick or Treat!

On 11/1/2014 2:31 PM, Joy wrote:
On 11/1/2014 10:53 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Stopped by friends to see if Onyx would get
near me. Their grand daughter picked up the
cat and handed to me....
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 1st 14, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Trick or Treat!

On 11/1/2014 1:33 PM, Joy wrote:

I had a few, but I only had my porch light on for about an hour. The
older kids come later. They don't even bother with costumes - just hold
out their...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 1st 14, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Trick or Treat!

On 10/31/2014 1:53 PM, news wrote:
Is an anagram for Cat Terror Kit.