Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Christie[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 1st 08, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Christie[_2_]
can on Prozac for inapprop peeing

The Nice Mean Man,

I've already wishes you drop dead. I see it hasn't worked yet.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 1st 08, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Christie[_2_]
can on Prozac for inapprop peeing

Stampir,

Drop dead before election day, please.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 25th 08, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Christie[_2_]
can on Prozac for inapprop peeing

"DWMeowMix" wrote
Well, good luck Christie. I'd be interested in knowing what
ultimately happens when you and the vet figure this all out. Keep us
posted will you?

Sure...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 25th 08, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Christie[_2_]
can on Prozac for inapprop peeing

I hate to hate people, but some people like you, should just drop dead and
we'd all be better off.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 25th 08, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Christie[_2_]
can on Prozac for inapprop peeing

"The Nice Mean Man" wrote

How do yo know it's depressed?

If you weren't so ignorant you would know it is not just for depression, but
judging from your...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 24th 08, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Christie[_2_]
can on Prozac for inapprop peeing

DWMeowMix I will read the links and speak to my vet before I refill her next
bottle of Prozac.

Thank you.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 24th 08, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Christie[_2_]
can on Prozac for inapprop peeing

"blkcatgal" wrote ...
Geez, Christie. I thought I gave you some good advice. I have lots of
experience with using prozac with my cats. I currently have 2 cats on
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 23rd 08, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Christie[_2_]
can on Prozac for inapprop peeing

"The Nice Mean Man" wrote in message

Bet your kids are a real mess...

No, unfortunately my husband and I cannot have kids.

Thanks for that.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 23rd 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Christie[_2_]
can on Prozac for inapprop peeing

Finally someone with good input instead of criticisms. I didn't mention,
but we have 6 cats all from shelters, all around the same average age of 9
or 10 years old. They all have been with us...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 22nd 08, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Christie[_2_]
can on Prozac for inapprop peeing

"cybercat" wrote in message
It seems like every other question has to do with this. Please give us a
break and "Google" this group for "inappropriate elimination" or "cat...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 22nd 08, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"cybercat" wrote in message
It seems like every other question has to do with this. Please give us a
break and "Google" this group for "inappropriate elimination" or...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 20th 08, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Christie[_2_]
can on Prozac for inapprop peeing

My cat has been on 1ml of Prozac now for almost 4 months. For the most part
she has stopped her inappropriate peeing around the house, except for a
couple times (it used to be daily).

The doctor...
Forum: Cats - misc October 7th 08, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Christie[_2_]
John McCain Talks To Both Humans & Cats

I don't care if he personally adopted all cats from shelters, I still
despise the man.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 28th 08, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Christie[_2_]
we need help, or else

Though I have no personal experience with what you're faced with, all I
can suggest is that you investigate the "no kill" shelters in your area.
The fact that your cat has a problem and you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 27th 08, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Christie[_2_]
we need help, or else

I have a calico cat that I adopted from a shelter 10 years ago and I love
her very much. A year ago she started peeing, on a wall, on a bed, on a
chair. She still uses the litter box regularly....
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16