Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.60 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tanadashoes
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 8th 12, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By tanadashoes
Cat TV!

On 2/3/2012 2:54 PM, Bastette wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:

I actually bought a video for cats a while ago, with birdies and mousies and
ratties on, for Boyfriend to amuse himself...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 1st 12, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By tanadashoes
Instant cat toys

On 2/1/2012 1:35 AM, MLB wrote:
On 01/31/2012 11:24 PM, Takayuki wrote:
A penchant for trying out random crap purchased on Amazon reputedly
runs in
my family; at least according to my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 1st 12, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By tanadashoes
Calling Salts and Wenches

Pine Cone’s Log:

1 February 2012: The fat wench finally put her fingers to the keys
after I threatened to suck her brains out of her ear with a straw. Am
preparing “The Mouser” for her annual...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 1st 12, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By tanadashoes
Calling Lads and Wenches

Pine Cone’s Log:

1 February 2012: The fat wench finally put her fingers to the keys
after I threatened to suck her brains out of her ear with a straw. Am
preparing “The Mouser” for her annual...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 11, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By tanadashoes
Catnipped back in hospital

On 4/27/2011 5:56 PM, CatNipped wrote:
Lori went back in the hospital Sunday night with bleeding in her ostomy bag.
Tests today showed more problems with ischemia (no blood flow) to her
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 11, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By tanadashoes
[OT] Dammit!

On 4/27/2011 11:19 AM, Mark Edwards wrote:

"Not learning the [homegrown] software system quickly enough" after a
mere two weeks. Job hunting once more.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

That is so...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 25th 11, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By tanadashoes
Easter dinner is cooking

On 4/24/2011 1:40 PM, Matthew wrote:
And I had to lock the furballs on the Florida room. they tried to tag team
the turkey again this year ;-)

We also have turkey, the left-overs that is. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 25th 11, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By tanadashoes
[OT] Bubbles (Not Bubbels)

On 4/24/2011 5:35 AM, jmcquown wrote:

"Kajikit" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:17:03 +1000, Yowie
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 23rd 11, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By tanadashoes
[OT] Bubbles (Not Bubbels)

On 4/21/2011 10:17 PM, Yowie wrote:
Conversation with The Yowlet this morning:

C: whilst holding bubble solution bottle Can I blow Bubbles?

V: Sure

C: whinge These don't work

V:...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 19th 11, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By tanadashoes
cats on new sod

On 4/18/2011 1:13 PM, hopitus wrote:
On Apr 18, 10:58 am, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:
news wrote:
I wish you'd be more forthcoming about your cat's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 19th 11, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 76
Posted By tanadashoes
British dialects

On 4/19/2011 2:53 PM, Joy wrote:
wrote in message
Joy wrote:

Incidentally, the last time I was in Australia, I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 19th 11, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 76
Posted By tanadashoes
British dialects

On 4/18/2011 12:12 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In ,
Wayne wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 19th 11, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 76
Posted By tanadashoes
British dialects

On 4/18/2011 9:40 AM, Wayne Mitchell wrote:
wrote:

At least, UK they speak something like what we do, but more
regal.

Much as I love to listen to some of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 19th 11, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By tanadashoes
tornadoes?

On 4/17/2011 5:25 PM, Spock-n-Persephone wrote:
Just reading the news about the awful and deadly tornadoes in the US.
I'm hoping all our RPCA folks are safe and out of harm's way.

Tish

Large...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 14th 11, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
Posted By tanadashoes
Smudge is dying

On 4/14/2011 2:41 AM, wrote:
MaryL wrote:

I'm piggybacking here because the thread I was looking for is not on the
list I'm viewing. Your message to Joyce is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 6th 11, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By tanadashoes
Smudge is dying

On 4/6/2011 1:23 AM, wrote:
Thank you, everyone, for tttttttttttttttttttttr (--- that's from
Smudge, she's here in the computer room with me) all the sympathy
and nice...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 6th 11, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
Posted By tanadashoes
Smudge is dying

On 4/5/2011 12:00 PM, wrote:
My neighbor who watches her and feeds her noticed that she wasn't
eating, had lost weight, and was acting listless. I brought her to
the vet...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 5th 11, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By tanadashoes
I'm Alive - Warning, Long

On 4/3/2011 11:39 PM, CatNipped wrote:
wrote in message
On 4/3/2011 1:26 PM, CatNipped wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 4th 11, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By tanadashoes
I'm Alive - Warning, Long

On 4/3/2011 1:26 PM, CatNipped wrote:
wrote in message
On 4/2/2011 9:15 PM, CatNipped wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 3rd 11, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By tanadashoes
I'm Alive - Warning, Long

On 4/2/2011 9:15 PM, CatNipped wrote:
Yep, to the pleasant surprise of some and the disappointment of others, I
*am* still alive. I was only able to log on for 5 minutes in the middle of
all...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 2nd 11, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By tanadashoes
I know it's April 1st, but. . .

We got home today from running errands and found a notice in the mail.
Apparently, Rob is supposed to show up for jury duty on May 10th. I
called up the court house and told them that I was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 1st 11, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By tanadashoes
Purrs for Fozzie's Journey to the Bridge

On 3/31/2011 12:39 PM, Sharon & Smudgie wrote:
As some of you who are on the cat shelter's Facebook group will know we
recently got back Fozzie, who had been missing for 18 months. Fozzie
came...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 11, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By tanadashoes
Bringing up Baby

On 3/30/2011 7:42 PM, MLB wrote:
tanadashoes wrote:
It's 3 am and Will starts to fuss. Salem, Sonya, Huey, Hermione, Qui
Gon, and Smokey troop down the hall to let Lynn and Mike know that
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 30th 11, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By tanadashoes
Bringing up Baby

It's 3 am and Will starts to fuss. Salem, Sonya, Huey, Hermione, Qui
Gon, and Smokey troop down the hall to let Lynn and Mike know that Will
is not a happy baby. Will is eating his rice and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 29th 11, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By tanadashoes
Which books did you hate that you still read all the way through?OK, way OT, but fascinating

On 3/28/2011 2:18 PM, Rockinghorse Winner wrote:
* It may have been the liquor talking, but
Lesley wrote:

On Mar 27, 7:30 am,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500